| Chapter Six |

NASH'S POV -

I needed to call Hayes and Makenna to come here right now. My stomach dropped. Cam passed out. I didn't know what to do. Shannon started to cry. I called Shawn because he was flying out of Toronto in 1 hour. Connie went to go get some help. Cam's stomach wasn't going up and down. I needed help. Shawn answered and I told him to tell the other boys but just not tell the fans yet. I called Hayes and Makenna. They told me they will be on their way but they're going to call Cam's mom first and our mom. I've never been more scared in my life.

SHANNON'S POV-

What just happened? Cam just fell to the ground. I'm shaking. Someone needs to tell me what happened. I need to go sit down. I didn't see Cam's chest go up and down for a sign he's breathing. I'm bawling. I need help. I go over to Nash and he's got things worked out. Hayes and Makenna are calling Elizabeth and Gina. An older lady comes up to me and offers me tissues. I thank her and she walks along. I can't stop crying. I feel like I'm living a nightmare. I see Hayes and Makenna running up the mall. Paramedics are all surrounding Cam. Nash has tears in his eyes. Makenna has her head on Hayes chest while hugging him. Connie comes and sits by me. She hugs me for a long time. A tall paramedic comes over to me and tells me Cam is now breathing again but they will have to bring him to the emergency room. He asks if I would like to come into the ambulance with Cam. Of course I say yes.

NASH'S POV -

I brung Hayes and Makenna to Makenna's house. When I see them walk in I start driving to the emergency room. I call Shannon to ask what room number they are in. Cam was in room 126. I tell the front desk lady that I'm Cameron Dallas's friend, this is my girlfriend Connie and need to go to his room. She waves us off. I get to the room and I see Shannon crying again. I go over to her and give her hug and ask what's happening with Cameron. She answers with "I-i-it's just..." She couldn't finish her sentence. She started to cry even harder. I let go if her hug and went over to Cameron. Connie goes and hugs Shannon while I go over to Cam. I decided to give Shannon some time to let loose and stop crying as much.