| Chapter One |

MAKENNA'S POV -

"I just can't find the right outfit" you scream.

Looking for the perfect outfit for mine and Hayes' date tonight. I still have 3 hours until he picks me up. I finally choose a pastel pink dress. I don't put lots of makeup on since Hayes said I look perfect without it! At last I'm curling my long brown hair when I hear a knock on the door. I open the door putting on my black flats on. He looks at me and says "wow you are stunning."

HAYES POV -

I wait a few minutes before knocking on her door. When I knock I hear Makenna walking down the stairs. As she opens the door I start blushing. She looks so perfect in her pastel pink dress. When I see that she's not wearing as much makeup I feel like she wants to be mine. Which makes me want her more.

When Hayes and Makenna start walking to Olive Garden, Hayes sticks out his hand and grabs Makenna's hand. She allows it. They talk about their bestfriends, favourite sports, and their family members! They get to Olive Garden Hayes tells the hostess "table for two please." The hostess brings us to our table.

MAKENNA'S POV -

Hayes asks me "what would you like to drink?" His voice was so sexy. You replied "just a water please." When the waitress comes and asks for drinks Hayes tells her that I will have a water and he will have a coke. I still can't get over his voice. Hayes and I talk about how we are both so excited for summer. He says "I can't wait to have a party. There is going to be the jets skis and Nash agreed to drive the boat for me. But I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come?" I think about the answer considering there's going to be other girls and guys there. I finally respond "I'd love to come! Just text me the details and I'll be there." I smile. He starts blushing. The waitress brings the drinks and asks what we would like to eat. Hayes and I haven't even looked at the menu. Hayes being the gentlemen he is said "we are still thinking about it, give us five minutes." I quickly looked through the menu and decided on a ceaser salad. The lady came back and Hayes got just regular spaghetti.

HAYES POV

I still cant get over how beautiful Makenna looked. I probably told her that about one thousand times but whatever I want her to know she's perfect. I love her so much. I ordered a spaghetti and she ordered a ceaser salad. Once we finished eating I paid for our supper and we just sat at the booth talking about how we both wish we were done school. I loved how she tucked her long brown hair behind her ear. We finally started to leave the restaurant. I held her hand the whole time we walked to the movie theatre. Right before we got there I asked Makenna to be my girlfriend. She looked so happy and said "yes I'd love to!" We saw The Fault in our Stars. She looks so cute when she snuggles into my shoulder.

When the movie was done Nash and Cameron came and picked Hayes and Makenna up and dropped Makenna off at her house.

MAKENNA'S POV -

That was the best date ever. Hayes is the sweetest boy I've ever met. I am so lucky to have the nicest and hottest boyfriend ever. I wish I could have spent more time with him. I'm glad he planned this night out. How could I forget? TFIOS is the best movie ever. It is so cute. The movie made me tear up, I also had my head on his shoulder and he had his arm around me. I told my best friend Jessica all about my night with Hayes! She sounded really happy for me. Hayes and I texted for the rest of the night until I fell asleep. Hayes texted me all through the night (even though I was sleeping) saying "babe", "wake up", "FaceTime me", "send me a picture of you. I want to see your beautiful face"and "I need you". In the morning I had 233 messages from Hayes.