| Chapter Two |

HAYES POV -

I can't stop thinking about Makenna. She's all I have ever wanted and more. I texted her for the rest of the night. I could tell she was getting tired because of her short texts. After awhile she stopped texting and I figured she fell asleep so I decided to keep texting her cute things because girls like the small stuff! I texted her about 200 times. It was about 4:30 am by the time I fell asleep. Makenna texted me right when she woke up at 6:30 am waking me up. I didn't care though because the girl of my dreams texted me. I got ready for the day. I put on kakis and a shirt that was Nash's, haha oops! I made sure I put on a nice but not too overwhelming cologne. I couldn't wait to get to school to see my girlfriends beautiful face!

Hayes was on his way to school with his mom. Makenna was just walking to the doors of the school when Hayes ran up behind her and gave Makenna a hug.

MAKENNA'S POV -

Right when I was opening the doors I heard running steps then felt a hug from Hayes. He said "I missed you" and I told him I missed him too. He was the cutest. He looked really good and his cologne was on point. Hayes grabbed my hand and we walked in the school. He showed me off to all of his friends. The bell rang so Hayes kissed me on the cheek and went to his locker. We only had two classes together today. That sucked. I wanted to see him all day but the good thing is that summer is only four days away! The first class we had together was math. We sent notes to each other the whole class. I don't even know what we did. I think we got assigned some homework I don't really know.

HAYES POV -

"I missed my girlfriend" I told Makenna when math ended. After math it was lunch. I was really excited for lunch because I could see my babyy for longer! I bought a ceaser salad and a big slushie from subway across the street. Makenna and I shared the slushie. We had the next class together and it is social. I just plan on daydreaming about all the things Makenna and I are going to do this summer.

Makenna and Hayes held hands to social. They sit across from each other so they secretly talked. After that class was done Hayes kissed Makenna on the cheek and went to his next class.

MAKENNA'S POV -

I was in science when Hayes texted me saying Nash is picking us up and bringing us to their house. I couldn't wait. Hopefully Skylynn is there! She's so cute and she's really funny! I also just want to see Hayes again. I love how we can be ourselves around each other. I know I can trust Hayes with everything. He's so sweet! Science was finally over when I got a text from Hayes telling me to wait at my locker. I got all my stuff packed up when I felt a hug from behind. I knew it was Hayes. I put my backpack on and Hayes held my hand bringing me to Nash's car. When I sat down Nash greeted me with a hello. I said hey back. When I looked up I saw that there was another girl in the front seat. I asked Hayes who she was. He replied "that's Nash's crush Connie." I smiled at him and Hayes started to laugh. Nash looked back and made a funny face at Hayes. Hayes made one too. I thought to myself that Connie was really pretty. I want to get to know her better but I don't want to interfere with hers and Nash's conversation.

Hayes, Makenna, Connie and Nash finally got to the Grier's house. Hayes grabbed Makenna's bag before she could. Nash gave Connie a piggy back to the front door while Makenna and Hayes took their time walking to the door. Cam also known as Cameron Dallas was flying in that night with his girlfriend Shannon. Cam and Nash just saw each other at digitour but Hayes didn't. Cam wanted Shannon to meet Hayes. Makenna and Hayes walked up to Hayes' room and tried to play video games. Well Hayes had to show Makenna how.

NASH'S POV -

When I brought Hayes, Makenna, and Connie home we (as couples) went to different rooms. I took Connie to my room and she helped me pick out my clothes for tomorrow. After that we sat on the beanbags. We played video games. She died quite a bit but I needed to die so I could ask her what I've been waiting to do for awhile.