Chapter 42-Um Walker?

↣ Giselle  ↢

I woke up the next morning with the smell of Pancakes.

I rose up from my bed,put my hair into a messy bun and ran down the stairs quickly to see who is cooking.

I looked from the top of the stairs and angled myself to get a good look at the kitchen.

It was Nash.

"Nice cooking Nash." I said,coming from behind him,taking a seat on the dining table.

I took my phone out of my sweat pants pockets and unlocked it.

 "I'm trying my best." Nash said.

I looked up and saw that he had some little pancake pieces on his face.

 I laughed and took a photo,and posted it on instagram.

I captioned it-"@nashgrier cooking pancakes. He said he was trying his best. HAHAHA. But good morning everyone!"

I laughed again looking at the photo before uploading it.

All of sudden I heard a whole bunch of footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked behind me, to see Jack D,Jack G,Jack J,Jacob,Mahogany,Matthew and Hayes come towards the table.

I heard more footsteps come down,seeing Shawn,Aaron,and Carter come to the table too.

"Cam's not eating. He said he'll eat later." Carter said,while he ran his fingers through his hair.

I then felt a tap on my left shoulder. I looked over and saw no one.

I looked over to my right to see no one.

I felt another tap on my left shoulder to see Jack Dail.

"Good morning!" Jack said.

"Morning." I replied back.

Nash then came with two plates of 2 pancakes stacked on each other on each plate.

He set them on the table and everyone had their hands on one plate and the other.

Everyone started tugging on the plate and started yelling.

"Damn hold up. There's more, hoes." Nash said.

Jack and I started laughing.

Everyone let go of the plate,except for Jacob and Hayes.

Jacob got one plate and Hayes got the other.

~~

As we finished eating,everyone put their plate in the dish washer and went to the living room,outside,and upstairs.

Jack and I went upstairs.

"I'm going to film a video with Walker and Payte at a hotel. Want to come? Its for Payte's youtube video." Jack said.

I nodded and grabbed some clothes from my drawer,and a towel.

I then went inside the bathroom.

~~~

I came out of the bathroom wearing –

Skinny jeans

A floral crop top