Chapter 31- Mrs.Oskam

↣ Giselle  ↢

We soon arrived in the Louisiana airport.

We then went to the desk's to confirm our tickets again.

"Aye Cam! Giselle!" A few voices echoed across the whole airport.

Cam and I looked behind.

It was Jacob and Mahogany along with the Jack's, Matthew, Nash, Hayes, Taylor, Aaron,Carter, and Shawn.

We waved back to all 11 of them.

"Did you guys arrive here right now too?" I asked,as Cam and I left the desk.

They all nodded.

"Cool. " Cameron said.

We then went to a local hotel where I think I want to have my mom's funeral at.

 It was near where her cruise was,so I was like what a coincidence.

"Do you want to go see the cementary a few blocks away over there?" Bart asked,pointing to the right of our hotel room that we were all in.

"I guess." I said,as I looked at Cameron.

Cameron shrugged his shoulders,but got up as a yes.

He is soo confusing some times.

As Cam and I left the hotel room,the other guys and Mahogany came walking behind us.

"You guys coming too?" I asked, with incorrect grammar. Lol.

They nodded.

"I need a casket for Jacob just in case he does some shit to me,because he has crossed the line a few times." Mahogany said.

We all laughed.

"Mahogany just slayed Jacob. Whatcha gonna do about it,Jacob?" Taylor said.

Jacob was just there staring at him.

"I need a casket for her too. Because girrrl, that's where she needs to be right now. In a dark closed place. ...WHERE MY FUCKS ARE AT." Jacob screamed.

We all laughed.

"OOOOH HE DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK." Taylor said.

"I'm so confused." I said.

Everyone started to laugh more.

I just rolled my eyes.

~~

We then came inside the cementary's office to check in with the workers.

"Hi. I'm Julie. What can I do for you guys today?" Julie questioned,looking at Bart.

"Hi I'm Bart,and I called you guys for a meeting?" Bart responded.

Julie then checked the computer for something.

"Ah yes. Bart. Go into this room right here and wait for Mrs.Oskam to be in there. She will be your lady for your family's grave,and all that. If you need anything while she's not in there please check with me.. Have a great day!" Julie said,smiling.

I smiled back,and went into the room,that she pointed to on her left,and went in.

"So you called her for me?" I asked Bart.