Chapter 3- Q&A fail?

↣ Giselle  ↢

We just came back from In-N-Out and we're going to do a youtube video.We're doing a Q & A for my channel.

"Hey guys! Giselle here! And I'm here with Taylor Caniff,Shawn Mendes, Cameron Dallas, Matthew Espinosa, Carter Reynolds, and Aaron Carpenter!" I  pointed to each person.

"So let's get started shall we?" I said,grabbing my Iphone from Matthew throwing it to me.

After a million takes I finally caught the phone with two of my hands.

"Question number 1,if  someones on your left, would you kiss them? IF you would, do it!!" I said.

I looked to the left and saw Cameron.

"So I guess I have to kiss Cameron..." I said, with a smirk.

"COME TO DADDYYY." Cameron said,pulling me closer to him.

Taylor and Nash took their phones out and took a vine of us.

I closed my eyes and pecked Cameron on the...

LIPS?!

I opened my eyes quickly,and ask one of the boys let me see the vine.

Cameron first was looking straight across the room,because I was going for the cheek, but Cameron moved his head to my direction and made me kiss his lips.

Oh well yolo right?

"Question #2 Do you think you're still childish?" I said. As soon as I finished saying that question, I quickly looked at the camera.

"OF course! I don't want to grow up!!" I said sticking my tongue out.

As I stuck my tongue out, someone licked it.

"AHHH." I screamed.

I looked at the boys and said,"Who licked my tongue?"

Everyone pointed to Taylor.

"TAYLOR! NOW I NEED TO WASH MY TONGUE." I said going to the bathroom.

Everyone laughed.

As I came sitting back on the floor, I got my phone and started reading other Questions.

But one of the questions spoke out to me.

"Okay. Question number 3. Who do you like?" I read.

I looked up to the camera.

"FOOD DUHHH." I said in a white girl voice.

Everyone laughed.

"But you love me more right?" Shawn questioned, looking a little hurt.

"No." I smiled innocently.

Shawn put his hand on his chest and pretended to be heart broken.

Questions kept coming in later, and we started goofing around instead of doing a 20 Q & A video..

We only got to 9 questions oops.

====================================

A/N: SORRY IF THIS A SHORT CHAPTER! SORRY! But i'll try to make the next chapter long!(: 

I might update today too!(: So be aware AHAHA.

 2/03/14