Preference #3 the first 'i love you'

Damon: "help her!" Damon yelled at klaus. "Let me hear the magic words. " Klaus snickered. "Asshole I will use the last of my might to cut off your balls." I coughed. "Well it's nice to know that vampirism didn't take her fire" klaus said in a serious tone. "Help her" Damon said in a threatening tone. "Ok Damon don't get your knickers in a twist " he smirked biting his wrist and shoving it into my mouth. "There you go love drink up." Klaus says. I drink hungrily from his wrist. I feel the wounds on my body heal. I pull away. "Damon" I choked. Within a millisecond he was by my side. "I'm okay" I smiled . He grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said smiling with happy tears. "I promise I will never let you go ever" he said kissing my forehead.

Stefan: Me and Stefan were sitting on the porch swing talking about futures. I poked his side which cause him to giggle. "Stefan Salvatore!? Are you ticklish!?" I laughed he shook his head no quickly. "I think you are" I laughed poking his side making him laugh more. "Oh that's how your gonna play." He started a tickle war. We ended up on the floor of the porch laughing. Stefan looked into my eyes and brushed the hair out of my face. "I love you y/n" he smiled "I love you too" I said with a smile.

Tyler: Tyler's mom is going to be on vacation for a week. So he wants me to stay there. On the second morning I was teasing Tyler. So now he is chasing me around the house. He tackled me to the floor. "Perks of being a football player." He smiled. He leaned down into a kiss. "I love you tyler " I say. "I love you too" he smiles sincerely.

Jeremy: I killed another vampire as the map on my arm grew I sighed. Jeremy came up and rubbed my shoulders. "It's gonna be okay it was hard for me too" he said kissing my left shoulder. "I hope so" I sigh. "I love you so much it isn't funny" he let out a strained laugh. "I love you too Jeremy" I smile.

Matt: I couldn't think of anything for Matt sorry

Klaus: I was chained to the wall in Marcus's cellar. I have been here since Klaus left New Orleans the first time. He said he was taking me with him but I was kidnapped . The bastard didn't even look for me.! "Klaus you can stay in this house you can have whatever's in the basement," Marcus said. I rolled my eyes. Someone walked down the stairs and looked in the door of my cell. "Klaus?" I asked hoarsely. "Y/n? I thought you were dead" he said ripping off the chains. "No just kidnapped. You left me!!" I yelled "I have be down here tortured everyday and you didn't even look for me!" I cried. He had tears streaming down his face. "Y/n Marcus told me you were killed by Mikael. I love you y/n" he said. "I love you too. I need blood" I said. He ran and got nearest person. "Drink up love" he smiled as I bit down on the persons neck.

Elijah: me and elijah were about to get in a heated argument I could already tell. "Why do you hang out with Damon so much?" He asked. "Cause he is my friend" I said in duh tone. "Do you like him?" He asked. "No Elijah I don't" I said in a annoyed tone. "Well I was just making sure you have a knack for falling in love with people who love someone else. " he said he was right I fell for Stefan who of course fell for Elena then I fell for Tyler who fell for Caroline. "Are you trying to say something Elijah?" I ask. "What is that supposed to mean?!" He yelled standing up. "Because it sounds like you are trying to say you love Katerina!" I yelled. "Why would you think that!?" He yelled. "Cause she's sexy , cunning, clever, everything I'm not!" I yelled. His eyes softened. He walked up to me and cupped my face. "I love you. Your beautiful, smart, brave, selfless, clever, and very very sexy" he smiled. "I love you too" I said kissing his lips.

Kol: Me and Kol were at our little date at the grill. We were having fun until the man who stunk of bourbon sat down next to me and starting to kiss me. I tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge. Kol came over and threw the man out of the grill. He had jealous written on his forehead. "No one is supposed to kiss you like that but me" he said sitting down next to me. "You were jealous" I said smiling. "Only cause I love you" he smirked. "I love you too" I said and kissed his lips.