Preference #7 hickies

Damon: you woke up the morning after a wild night and went to the bathroom. I peed and washed my hands. I started to brush my teeth when I noticed dark spots on my neck. Hickies! Dammit Damon! I went over to the bed and grabbed a pillow. I hit him in the head to wake I'm up. "You left marks " I pouted. "Don't pout it's not sexy." He said smirking. "Well sexy got us into this didn't it?" I asked crossing my hands over my chest. His smirk never left his face.

Stefan: I was snuggled up to Stefan's chest as he was playing with my fingers. He looked up at me and smiled. "Goodmorning beautiful. " he smiled. But his smile fell once he saw my neck. "No no you didnt" I said. "Sorry baby" he said. "It's alright" I sighed "I will just have to put on some makeup on it" I say. "About that..." He trailed off. "Oh come on Stefan! " I yelled. He just kissed my cheek. "I love you y/n" he smiled innocently. "I love you too" I said glaring at him. He just looked at me and I ended up smiling.

Kol: I woke up and went to the bathroom. When I looked into the mirror and screamed. Kol rushed in there his face vamped out. "WHAT IS THIS!?" I screamed pointing to my neck. "That darling is my affection." He smirked. I gave him my best glare. I threw off his shirt I currently had on. I saw Kol still smirking. "Such a perv " I said. "I hate you" I continued. He went and picked my naked body and sat me on the sick and got in between my legs. "That darling is incorrect you love me" he smiled kissing my lips.

Klaus: I woke up covered up in Klaus's bed sheets. I looked over to see him peacefully snoring it's so cute. I pull the sheets off of me and see bruises going down my stomach and thighs. "Come in klaus" I said. "What was that love?" He asked yawning. When he saw my legs he started smirking "got you good don't i?" He asked. I flipped him off and turned over. "Oh love don't be like that" he kissing my shoulder. " kiss me" I said turning back over he kissed me sweet and gently. "Your forgiven" I smiled.

Elijah: I woke up and went to stand up only to be pulled back down. "Don't get up yet." He said. "Elijah Mikaelson asking me to stay in his bed? What's scandal!" I smirked. He pulled me onto him and started to kiss my neck and jawline. "I think your gonna leave a mark elijah" I smiled. "I will stop if you want" he smirked. "Don't" I smiled. He started kissing me again.