Chapter 1: Beginning at Rakuzan High

~Flashback~

A little boy, with some tears on his eyes, was standing infront of his mother's coffin.

It was his mother's funeral...

They were some people at the funeral.
And some of them asked...

"So what's will to happen to the boy?"

"I can't believe that something so cruel and sad happened to him..."

"Yet he's such a good and well mannered boy.."

"Does he has other relatives?"

"Unfortunately..no. I heard that his grandparents died at a plane crash a few years ago..."

"Oh poor little thing..."

"He's only six years old..plus he even lost his father."

Then an old lady approached to the little boy and gave him a tender smile.

"Tetsuya-chan."

"I am your grandmother. Your father's mom and for now on I'll take care of you..."

...

~Flashback ends~

In Kyoto..
A boy woke up by hearing his alarm clock and then he got up from his bed.
"5:00 am.." he muttered. After that he went to the bathroom to take a shower. He started to shampoo his hair and then scrubbing his body with the soap and after that he rinse off.

Then he put his bathrobe and he get his toothbrush and put some mint toothpaste and started brushing his teeth then he rinse his mouth with water. After that he dried his hair with the blower.

He then went back to his bedroom and start changing; then he put on his uniform. First he put on his black trousers, then his dark grey shirt and then he ties his black necktie around his and finally he put on his grey blazer.

After getting changed he, first, fed his two animal friends. Nigou (or Tetsuya #2), his siberian husky puppy, and Hoshi (Star), his yellow cockateil parrot.

Hoshi:

Nigou:

Nigou: