Chapter 8: Dinner at Midorima's

After school Kuroko was invited to Midorima's for dinner.

"Ara Kuroko-chan it's been a while!" Midorima's mother greeted him and hugged him.

'He's still soo cute~' she thought.

"Hai Midorima-san. Hello sensei it's been a while."

"Indeed Kuroko-kun." Midorima's father greeted him.

"Hai sensei (doctor)."

"Otou-san, oka-san Kuroko and I will gonna study in my room. So please don't disturb us."

"Understood Shin-chan~."

[At Midorima's bedroom]

The both helped each other with their studies. And they played a bit with Midorima's piano like when they were kids.

"Kuroko, since it's almost evening, would you like to join us for dinner tonight?"

"Yes, I'd like to." then he took out his phone to message his caretaker, "I'm going to tell Sasaki-san that I'll be late today."

"Okay."

After a few minutes Midorima's mother came in to the room.

"Boys food is ready~"

"Hai." they both said.

Then they went at the dinning hall and there was Midorima's father who was already sited, then they joined him too.

"Itadakimasu." as they eat nabe (nabemono) sukiyaki for dinner this evening.

" as they eat nabe (nabemono) sukiyaki for dinner this evening

"So Kuroko-chan how are you right now?"

"I'm fine Midorima-san."

"I heard from Shintarou that you have a part-time job. Right?"

"Hai."

Then their conversation went longer until they ate oreo ice cream cake for desert.

After they finished the desert, "Ano I need to go now. And thank you for inviting me for dinner tonight. " Kuroko said.

"It's our pleasure Kuroko-chan."

"I'll accompany you home." Midorima said.

"Arigatou Midorima-kun."

"Bye Kuroko-chan!" "Good night Kuroko-kun, take care!"

"Bye Mr and Mrs Midorima."

While walking towards Kuroko's house Midorima says, "Are you in a club right now?"

"I guess no. Why?"

"Since you're good at singing and playing the piano I think you should join the music club if you want."

"I'll think about it."

"Okay."

Then they arrived at the front of his house now.

"Thanks for inviting me for dinner Midorima-kun. It was nice seeing your parents again."

"So does me. Good night Kuroko." Midorima smiled.

"Good night Midorima-kun."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: minna-san I know it's short and I'm sorry because I have the writer's block.

Oh! And which pair do you want in this story?

Midorima x Kuroko
Akashi x Kuroko
Ogiwara x Kuroko
Aomine x Kuroko (or Kise)
Kise x Kuroko
Murasakibara x Kuroko

Other pairings?

And thank you so much for reading my first fanfiction!

Ja ne!