Chapter 2: First day of School

Kuroko's POV

After we ate our lunch we went back to our class and while waiting for Hiiragi-sensei, I was reading one of Takatsuki Sen's book called Monochrome of Rainbows until...

"You read Takatsuki's!?" Shige asked

"Well yeah.." I answered.

"You know that her books are soo...tough and terrifying.." he said while looking terrified. "But I thought that you like light novels more..."

"I know Shige but I really like her books." I smiled. "And you know that I only don't read horror stories and light novels y'know...but also other types."

"Yeah yeah."

"Shige you still have sause on your face."

"Hhmm? Ah!" Shige exclaimed and he cleaned his face with putting his thumb on his cheek then he licked it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person's POV

[At the principal's office]

"So this student wants a part-time job?" principal Kobayashi asked.

"Yes, sir. He really needs it. He doesn't have a family and neither other relatives.." Hiiragi-sensei said.

"I see...what's the students name?"

"His name is Kuroko Tetsuya. Here are his documents."

As the teacher lend some papers to the principal, then he took a look and...

"Ok. Tell to Kuroko that he can have a part-time job. But if the job will cause trouble with his studies, tell him to stop."

"Understood sir. Thank you." Hiiragi-sensei bowed to the principal and went out then she reached her class by running of course, cause she was late.

"Hello class! I'm sorry that I was late cause I was with the principal. But never mind it." she said.

"Now grab your science book at page 18. We're going to study Anatomy, and please pay attention. In this page it says that in our body..." as the teacher explained while writing some important things, everyone start taking some notes on their notebooks.

[At class 1A]

In class 1A, they were doing literature exercises while their homeroom teacher, Mayuzumi-sensei went to the principal office to discuss something, so he told to the class to continue until exercises 20, then when they finished it, they could do whatever they want.

But in silence cause some other classes are studying or having exercises like them.

After 15 minutes everyone finished there exercises...well except for one lazy and sleepy ganguro.

"Zzzzzzzzz...." Aomine was sleeping, without even finishing his exercises.

"Dai-chan wake up!" Momoi said.

"..Ngh..what is it Satsuki..?"

"You need to finished your exercises or else Mayuzumi-sensei will get mad!" the pink haired girl said with a vein on her head.

"Oh come on...I don't want to.." Aomine said lazily.

"Haha! Aominecchi will get busted while everyone not~" Kise said.

"Mine-chin is an idiot~" Murasakibara replied, while eating some candies.

"Agreed." Midorima replied.