How They Celebrate Your Birthday

Idea by IronshadowGL
Thank you for the idea~ also sorry for the long wait.

Yuri Katsuki

Yuri, the sweet little bean has a seemingly normal formal kind of birthday party. First of all, he plans your birthday a week before, preparing and buying anything he needs for the said event when the fateful day comes, he gets you dressed up in formal wear before taking you out to dinner.

The dinner was full of laughter, jokes, small talk and flirting (despite the shyness he showed), sadly it ended too soon as the both of you headed back to your shared apartment. You both took a small and nice walk down the path in the park to get home, it really was calming, when you got home, Yuri opened the door for you and turned on the lights, lighting up the living in front of you.

And tada! Surprise birthday party with all your friends and your family he invited himself. All of you guys had a good time, Yuuri getting nervous around your family when it came down to it.

Yuri Plisetsky

Yurio is not really a big fan of celebrating things, but he makes an effort to try. Yurio just celebrates with you and him, no one else really, he gets you a small (favourite flavoured) cake just for you. He makes sure you have a great day, he'll even do any activity you wished, either it's water park, a simple walk, eating out, or movies, maybe something else.

Yurio doesn't mind and takes does what you wish, finding it cute at how excited you were for these small things. During the whole thing, Yurio acts like he doesn't care, but secretly smiles seeing your excited expressions. He doesn't want it to end, and at the end, Yurio gets both your pictures taken together for the special event.

Victor Nikiforov

Victor is as expected. The birthday parties he throws for you are amazing.

One, it's always a public event he celebrates, two, it's always a fancy causal party. Not that you mind, but it does make you feel embarrassed, imaging all those people here enjoying your birthday.

But who wouldn't come? It's a party for you thrown by Victor, speaking of which, said party has streamers and anything you can imagine. Victor buys most birthday supplies, snacks and presents, making sure you had a marvelous time during it all.

Kenjirou Minami

Minami's birthday celebrations are a little less extravagant than Victor's, settling with a simple birthday and a few events. He invites you and your friends, the first stop, a dinner stop for all of you. From there, Minami takes you all to Karaoke, which was a blast you just admit, even though you weren't really confident with you're singing.

After that, you enjoy a cake before everyone heads home, including the two of you. When you get home though, Minami has one last special surprise, he gives you his present. Then, he watches a movie with you for the night, except he mostly cuddled with you during the entire movie.

Jean-Jacques Leroy

JJ had a special thing planned.

First on the list, a simple home cooked meal, maybe by him and only him, his cooking was really good on your part. After that though, he tells you to get dressed in warm clothing, so when you do. He leads you outside and takes a drive to the city park.

By the time you arrive at the city park, JJ is beyond excited and the sun has set, a soft city laugh glowing into the park, he leads you to the lake and rents skates for you both. From then on, its simply just you two skating together on the ice, enjoying each other's company.