When Fans Notice Them In Public

Yuri Katsuki
It's stressful. That's what it was to Yuri, he couldn't possibly handle the pressure, it reminded him of when he came home to Japan and many people had their eyes on him. Except this one was much worse, he would get swamped by his fans who would all ask questions about personal things, some would get weird. When it comes to you, the fans don't really acknowledge you. To them, you were just another obstacle, so often you would get pushed away by raging and intense fans (mainly fangirls), this didn't exactly go well since you had quite a short temper.

During another fan swamp incident, you lost your cool and shouted in your loudest voice, it was way out of your character but it happened, you managed to get you and Yuri out of there to a much safer and private area. 

Yuri Plitsetski 

At first, you weren't bothered by it since this was a normal thing you often saw of TV or something. So when it happened to Yurio, you didn't do much and walked alongside him, this caught the attention of some jealous fangirls who often gave you a dirty look or say things you couldn't quite hear. Yurio being the ill-tempered between the two of you would usually tell everyone to get out of his way, then he would begin to walk away without looking back, you by his side. 

Viktor Nikiforov

Quite the opposite of Yuri and Yurio, the male loves the attention that's driven to him, he will gladly talk to fans and much more just to please them, Viktor is a very extroverted person so it would only make sense. 

Though because of the extroverted personality he expresses, you often feel a bit shy and scared, not really being the one to pose or even taker pictures of yourself. When this first happened, Viktor never really took notice and you would let the fans talk to him as you stood afar but it slowly began to change as Viktor saw through the anxious facade you always had. He would simply smile and the next thing you knew, you were in the crowd with him, his hand interlocked with yours as he continued talking to his fans. 

At first, you were confused but slowly understood, eventually, you got comfortable with these crowds, though you still have some doubts about all of the fans.

Kenjiro Minami

Unlike everyone else, Minami is the one who rarely talks to fans and even refuses to walk out publicly with you by his side. Minami cares very deeply about your mental health and emotional health, so the male will often ask if it's ok to go into big crowds that contained many fans. 

Though usually, Minami only did this when it was during skating competitions yet he somehow it became a daily habit. There are days however when fans just swamp him and the male loses sight of you, it does scare him since he has to walk through the crowd, eventually, he finds you in the back of the crowd. When he does find you, Minami decides to rush off to his coach with you right behind him with a small swarm of fans following behind. 

Jean-Jaques Leroy

Similar to Viktor, JJ really loves his fans and loves talking to them. 

You surely understand and let the male take his time to talk to fans, it never bothered you because you knew he wouldn't cheat on you. You trusted him and he trusted you, however, he did get jealous whenever female fans talked to him, the feeling of him talking to such beautiful girls did your confidence a little too much than you asked for. Of course, it does help that when JJ comes back to you, the male adores you and everything you two do together, JJ cherishes everything.