Chapter Four: Queen Victoria II

After the shooting, Queen Victoria was rushed back to the palace where she immediately sought treatment from doctors for her wounds. After hours of waiting, the royal family were informed that she had in fact passed away. Panic spread through the palace as they didn't know what to do, people were mourning the Queen and worrying about the public thinking that she was weak, so they decided to make a plan. Victoria Elizabeth looked just like Queen Victoria, she even had the same name as her! They planned to make Victoria Elizabeth take her place, and pretend to be Queen Victoria. Victoria pretended to be shocked and mourning of the queen, but really she was the happiest she'd ever been. She had finally gotten what she wanted, to be Queen. The royal assistants and servants groomed Victoria until she looked exactly like the former Queen. They lightened her hair, gave her contact lenses, which hadn't even been released to the public yet, and styled her exactly the way she would. A coronation ceremony was held in private, and she became Queen Victoria II.

Pretending to be the former Queen wasn't hard for Victoria, and after a while she actually fell in love with Queen Victoria's former husband, Prince Albert. Queen Victoria II was in hiding as she adopted a child to fake that she had given birth. Everyone thought that Queen Victoria I was just resting and taking care of herself during her pregnancy. However, Queen Victoria II despised children, and tended to let the royal servants take care of her children during their early years. After a while, Queen Victoria II had more children with Prince Albert, but this time they weren't adopted, so the public wouldsee proof of her pregnancy, so they wouldn't get suspicious. No one ever knew the truth about Queen VIctoria I, and Queen Victoria II pretended to be the most alike to Queen Victoria I. But deep down, she was still the same dark, evil, 'Untold Witch' from King's Bench Walk, and she continued to murder anyone who got in her way, even as Queen.

Everyone thought the Queen's private chef left to start his own business, but the truth was that he was brutally murdered by Queen Victoria II after he gave her a slightly overcooked meal. One of Queen Victoria I and Queen VIctoria II's dressers were also murdered after she tied a braid wrong, and there were many more victims after that. Queen Victoria II continued to rule England until her death in on the 22nd of January 1901.
To this day the only people who know about Queen Victoria II and the dark truth regarding her reign were the royal family of the United Kingdom and the family of Alexander Barnard, who were forced to stay silent by the royal guards and Queen Victoria II.