Chapter 18

Author notes:

Hey guys! I know I know. I haven't updated for like how many days? It's my examinations now so I'm MIA in the moment. I know that I won't be doing much writing, so I have written a chapter before my exams to keep you guys from waiting. Here it is =)

By the way, I've made a playlist of the songs Arriana had listened to/ sung. Have fun!

Playlist link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLilYixz8-GLPuw8frR1C4SE4cm12yI0W5&feature=mh_lolz

Alrighty then!

~CheyenneCupCake

17/6/14

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18

Arriana’s POV

Oh my god. Oh my god. I’m freaking out. I’m shaking, everything’s a mess here. I don’t know what to feel. I’m going to be on stage tonight, as the opening act of the boys. To say I’m nervous is an understatement. I’m literally sweating. I must look really pale right now. I’m sweating.

Lou is fixing up my attire for today. She had redone my hair yesterday, dyed my hair blonde and put in some highlights. It was a pinkish purple. I agree that it’s an amazing work done. Now I really don’t look like Eleanor. I finally look like myself.

Lou throws my outfit for me. I laughed at the T-shirt. ‘What the hell’ was printed on the front, just like the one Avril Lavigne had worn in her music video. Yep, that’s one of my songs tonight. It’s paired with ripped shorts , I agree that they match quite well.

I asked Lou to make my make up look natural. I don’t want to be caked up with make up. That’s just so not my style. So Lou had followed my request and it was done naturally. It just consisted of pink lip gloss and a bit of blush.

I smiled at Lou thanking her. She’s amazing, her work was done real fast that I don’t even notice. I know it’s about time for me to go on stage.

“Arriana! 5 minutes!”

Okay, so that’s my call. Where’s the boys?

“Arri! Good luck!”

There they are. I ran over to where the voices are. They were next door. I guess it’s because we have two different rooms. What’s the point though? Oh well.

I hugged the boys one by one and then we did our before show ritual.

“1,2,3. We push!”

“Ok. I’m going boys!”

“Good luck!” They shouted back at me