5. Interveiw and Worry

Five Months Later
Shaun: Alright! Thank you Germany! Now let's go to... North Italy! AKA Feliciano Vargas!

Italy walked on stage and sat down next to Shaun.

Shaun: Okay then, now Feli, how are things between you and Ludwig?

Italy blushed.

North Italy🇮🇹: Uh, it's-a been good.

Shaun: That's Wonderful! Now, what was it about Ludwig planning something next time we see you?

North Italy🇮🇹: I'm-a stumped. But I think you'll find a better surprise with Matthew.

Shaun: Okay okay, good advice. One last question, how are things between you and your brother?

North Italy🇮🇹: Oh Lovino? He's-a still a massive jerk, heck he's literally the only reason we keep our relationship a secret Luddy and I.

Shaun: Interesting, doesn't sound like the person I'd want to have coffee with eh?

North Italy🇮🇹: Well, half and half I'd say, you could have coffee with-a him but it'll be extremely awkward if not completely uncomfortable.

Shaun: Good to know, good to know. Okay Feli you can go.

Italy walked off stage and the Nation's heard some faint chatter behind the stage.

Shaun: Alright! Second to last Matthew Williams! AKA Canada!

A section of the crowd roared with applause as Canada shyly walked out on stage and took a seat.

Shaun: Matthew Williams! You. Look. FABULOUS! Doesn't he?

*cheers*

Shaun: Okay, Matthew. How are you and Ivan, I hear that love between you two has been growing stronger by the second?

Canada🇨🇦: Well, Yes it has. Since we learned about... well we actually have a much stronger connection with some news we learned five months ago.

Shaun: Oh really? Must I ask Ivan himself to come out here for details?

Canada🇨🇦: Pretty sure, yes.

Shaun: Thank you Canada! I wish you and Ivan the best of luck, as always~

Canada🇨🇦: Heh, thank you Shaun.

Canada stood up and walked I the upper level of the stage.

Shaun: Alright then. Now for Ivan Braginsky! AKA who?

The crowd shouted Russia who walked onto the stage and sat down.

Shaun: Ivan Braginsky! Amazingly awesome sounding name! Right everyone?

Crowd: *cheers*

Shaun: Ivan my goodness, I just have to say both you and Canada look FABULOUS!

Russia🇷🇺: Heh, thank you.

The crowd cheered.

Shaun: So Ivan, I hear you and Canada received some news? Before you were to be introduced?

Russia🇷🇺: Da...

Shaun: Mind filling us in?

Russia🇷🇺: Not quite sure, how else to put this but, five months ago we learned that Matthew is pregnant.

Crowd: *Cheers!!!*

Shaun: This is news! How are you two holding up? How did you react?

Russia🇷🇺: We've known since before you invited us here... and we were shocked but, both wanted the baby... actually... that reminds me...