Chapter 1

"Bella are you done packing?Were leaving for summer camp soon."I hear my mom yell as I see here out my window packing suitcases.I grab the other stuff I packed and rush down and leave my stuff near the end of the car for my mom to pack as I buckle in.After a few minutes she gets into the car and starts to drive."So Bella are you exited for camp and new friends?I heard camp Togo is very fun."I nod agreeing that it would be fun but I disagree a little.

At camp if the councilors find any electronics they take them away and you get woken up at 7:30 plus we only have 3 hours of free time witch to me is not that much.Also theres a ton of bugs and I have to share the tent with 3 other random girls.Actually 2 girls because my best friend Ryanne is coming too.So far what I know about the other girls are there names witch are Meagan and Rose.Also we will have another tent with 4 more girls and I haven't gotten there names.Well back to real life."Here Bella take this you'll need it.Also we are picking Ryanne up and driving through Subway."

"Ok how long until."I ask her."Until what?"I dislike when parents do this but I just say till we pick up Ryanne and she says minute or two.Once were there we help her get her bags in the car and go by subway and head to camp Togo.When were there we get there we have people help us carry our bags to our cabin.The cabin had 4 beds along the wall,space under the bed, and covers above,our own small closet,and a night stand.When we get there I have the bed closer to the back with a window.Ryanne has the bed on my side witch is the right but in the front of the cabin.she would have done other side but on of the other girls stuff is on the bed but the owner isn't there.

I start to hear footsteps and then hear suitcase wheels,bag rustling,and talking.When they walk in one of them is surprised and the other girl introduces our self thinking that the first girl already did."Hi i'm Meagan,and i'm sure you already have met Rose."I smile back at her and say,"Im Bella and this is Ryanne and we actually haven't met Rose."Meagan looks at Rose and looks back and says "Nice too meet you both."They both seem very nice but we just met so I don't know if they can be trusted or not.But well find out soon.

Hey guys!So I just wanna say I am getting sick so I will not know witch but i'll either be updating more than usual or I may do less but idk so yeah I hoped you like this story.