Chapter 2

After they said hi and all that we all started to unpack until we heard cheering outside."Who's cheering and why?"Rose asked as we all headed to see what.The other 8 girls got here but one of them was missing."I thought there were 8 girls total."I said and Meagan almost replied instantly "One of the girls probably is late or has a lot of stuff.The answer was pretty good because it is probably one of the most common ways of being late.Nut we won't know for sure until later.

After a little we all go back to unpacking.We unpack for about a minute until two tall female grownups walk in that none of us know."Hi i'm Bear and this is Brown.We are your councilors for the camp and btw the camp has us use nicknames.We just came to say that in half-in-hour we are going to have all girls come to the picnic table.And if your not done packing thats ok we'll have time later.None of the girls talk so I say "Nice to meet you."And Brown say's thanks and then they walk out.

"Well they seem nice."Ryanne says as she puts a suitcase under her bed."Yeah I really like them."Meagan says.After that we all pack and when were all done we have 15 minutes to spare."So what should we do with the 15 minutes?"Rose asks looking at us.When she asks I suggest a game me and Ryanne like to play but usually can't because we know almost everything about each other."How about two truths and a lie?"We all agree so we sit in a circle and have Meagan go first.

"I have a bird names Tweety,I have 5 pets total,And I have a cat names Kiwi."Meagan says.Me and Ryanne both say the same answer witch is 5 pets total and we were wrong.She doesn't have a bird named Tweety the bird's name is Tweeter.After the round Ryanne goes and her's is that she has 1 cat,27 cousins,And has a step dad.Meagan and Rose both get it wrong because they guessed the cat and cousins as a lie.When we were about to do a 3rd round Bear came into our cabin and said that time is up.

After she said we all got up and walked to the picnic table and there was only 7 of the troop there so we start to think that Meagan's answer was wrong."Ok so we are going to do some get to know each other activities and then get a troop name and troop rules."Brown says as most of us nod after."Ok lets get in a circle."And after we get into a circle we are told to say are name and one thing about us or that we like that starts with the same letter.And Brown starts and this is how it goes

"Im Brown and I like the shoe bogs."

"Im Bear and I love the color blue."

And this is were we have the other group go and one of the girls goes for her and the missing girl because apparently the missing girl's name was Margret and she got her leg broken and to not risk farther injury she wont be coming for 2 more weeks at the most.

"Hi i'm Carly and I love chocolate."

"Im Olivia and I like olives."

"Im Gwen and I like gymnastics and my sister is Paige and she likes to paint pictures."

"Hello everybody.I am Kaitlin but you can call me Kate,and I like Kiwi's.

"Im Iris and I love the flower Iris."

"Sup,yeah i'm Lena and I like having heart lockets for me and my friends,so yup."

"Im Scarlett and I like to paint scenery with the sky in the back round."

Then it gets to us and what do you know i'm going first witch surprises me but i'm fine with it.But they like mine and it's easy to tell why.

"Hi everyone I am Bella and I like when my brothers aren't annoying."

"Hi and how are you all?I am Ryanne and I like drawing on rock's."

"Im Meagan and I love playing with magnets."

"Im Rose and I like to skip rocks on water."

After Rose were done for this activity so we move on to the next activity witch is more fun to play.The game is called frog detective.And they way you play is one person is the frog so they go stand away from the group and then the group picks a frog.If you are the frog then if u stick your tongue at someone they die.And the frog detector has to try to find out who's the frog but they get 3 guesses.But to make it so we learn about each other if you die theres a category so you say something from the category.

Hey guys so I hope you liked this chapter and yes the next few chapters are going to be long and about activities but I may start a game type thing were there will be a trivia question about one of the girls and if you are the first person and get it right you get a shoutout at the start of the story also I will dedicate the chapter to you.And just to let you know I will have the next few chapters be activities.Well probably 2 at the most.But I hope you are enjoying this story have a great summer and have fun!