Chapter 3

Ok just to let you know they are starting the game frog detector.Gwen is the frog detector and Bear is the frog.And by the way the category is favorite fruit.

"Frog detector Frog detector we need you to safe the day and to help us too."We all say as Gwen walks over to us.We are all staring at Gwen when she looks at us but when she isn't we look at Bear.The first one down is Meagan and for fruit she said Pineapple.Second down was Lena and she said Crap apple's.3rd down was me and I said Apples and thats when Gwen said her 1st guess witch was correct.We didn't play a 2nd round because they said we would continue tomorrow.After this we walked down to a beach and there was no other girls there and we sat on the sand.

"Ok so before we pick a name for our group to be called we are going to go over the schedule and other stuff."Brown said while handing out different colored folders to everyone that was thick."Ok we are going to do 1 last game that is 4 parts.Ok so what will happen is we will go in alphabetical order and say the color of our binder and put in the basket the 2 random words that you would want our name to be.And then you will say the next alphabetical name and for the last girl they will say pick.And when they say pick we will pick 2 names out of this hat and they will draw out the 2 words that make our name.And Gwen you will fill in for Paige."Brown say's.

Ok so this is how it goes and yes I know I come like right away yet not right away.

Bear:Yellow,Bella

Bella:Aqua,Brown

Brown:Orange,Carly

Carly:Black,Gwen

Gwen:White,Iris

Iris:Pink,Kaitlin

Kaitlin:Yellow,Lena

Lena:Green,Meagan

Meagan:Blue,Olivia

Olivia:Purple,Rose

Rose:Brown,Ryanne

Ryanne:Gray,Scarlett

Scarlett:Violet,Pick.

And when she says pick Brown picks 2 names out of the hat and reads them and they are Olivia and I.So they have us go to the middle of the circle and pull out the 2 words.Olivia got the word All star and I got the word Llama's."Ok so we have our name we are The All star Llama's.And just know when Brown or I call TASL we are calling for you guys."Bear says."Ok now we are going to go over this week's schedule. [Witch will be every 7 chapters or so because a week is 7 days but most of the time will not be 7 days]And after were finish with that we go and have our group decide on rules witch are

1.Respect all

2.The golden rule

3.Love the earth

4.Pick up,Clean up

5.Have fun

After we find this out we do some more get-to-know games and then we eat dinner and finally see all the other girls that came to this camp and to my surprise theres only about 100 campers.After that we go to an opening campfire and sing a ton of songs.Then we have me-time and go to bed.

The songs were

•Princess Pat

•The moose song

•Moo moo

•The donut song

•There are no banana's in the sky

•The bird song

•Oh a day a la

•California Surfer

•Stay well and safely

Hi guys.So I hope your enjoying this book so far.And like a said about the trivia heres your first question and its about Carly.And the question is in frog detective did she die before Gwen found out bear was the frog?Also If you want I can put the lyrics to the songs in a different book if you want.Last off have a great summer and goodbye.