chapter 3

What happens last time

"Where are we going and what about the people you where sat with whount they miss you"
He shouted "buy mum I am going with my new friend see you back at the house"
She replied okay and we walked away
"Where are we going"
"Saprises wait and see"

Now back to the story

WOW  that is a amazing car,there stood in front of jasaline was a black car she did not know what type it was well she has lived in a park most of her life so that should explain a lot. Jackson went around one side of the car and in unlocked it and got in as she just stud there confused. "Get in then or are you just going to stand there all day."
"I think I will just stand here all day"she replied sarcastically which she did not think he got.
" okay see you later."
"No I was jocking I'm coming don't go!"
"Two things one I all ready know that and second don't shout at me people will stare and that will Mack you uncomfortable."
"How do you know that will Mack me uncomfortable hum"
"Well since you where hiding and when we first started talking you where uncomfortable I sorta pissed the bits to get her and bam I found out that people Mack you feel  uncomfortable."
"Wow you are a smart then u look" he filled this confused her she has not said any think
"You said that out loud beautifully"
"Tow things forget I said that and second I'm not beautyfull my name is jasaline"
"Well I'm calling you beautiful is there something wrong with that beautifully" he said in a strong  scary tone that made her stop.
"No..t at al...l l" as she claimed in the car before she could get her seat belt on he was all ready going speeding down as she looked back at the only place she remembered of her child hood dissapir in to the back ground she asked the question that had be bugging her mind for ages."when we where going you said to your mom that I was your friend don't I get a say in beying your friend"she replied
"O so you don't want to be my friend I can park the car if you want and you can walk home" he replied in a jokingly way.
"Okay do you actually get what a jock is and I also have no home"
"Once again I know that you where jocking and I replied in a sarcastic way back beautifully"
"Any how where are we going"
"See you are changing the subject and I don't have to remind you that I said it was a saprises do I"
"Haaaa very funny i don't really lick saprises since you....know."
"This is a good saprises I promise and if you want I will buy you any think you want."
"I don't really want any think thank you"
"I'm sure I can find some think it is your birthday after all"
"Well no not really I never got given anythink after my father died and so I have no clue what I should what and I don't what you spending all of your money on me you are just going to forget about me after this day any way so you should not even bother." After that he did not say anythink just carried on driving and it took jasaline a bit of time to see how  ungrateful she sounded."Sorry I did not mean to sound ungrateful and about what you are doing this kind of thing ideally dose not happen to me so I'm not sure what I'm meant to do."
The car stopped"I'm not angry now get out of the car"
"I am really sorry pleas forgive me don't quic......."
She was interested by him laughing she was so confused " look we are here I'm not kicking you out don't worry okay"
"Where is hear?"
"Shops we are going to get you some cloths and other things for you beautifully"
" why do you keep on calling me that"
"I think that it fits you perfectly and you bont mind do you"
"No it is just no one has given me a name that is so nice I usually got give horrible ones"
"Well I'm glad that I'm the first to"
"Thanks"
As he got out the car she was about to open the door when the boor was open for her and a hand was put out to her she got worried and street out the car nearly bursting in to tears he got very worried.
  "Why are you crying beautifully"
"Don't worry about it I'm fine"
" no you are not you are bursting in to tears pleas tell me what is wrong made I can help you fix it"
"Well it is just the last male to touch me hurt me"
" what hoe did they hurt you"
"I don't want to do this hear there are so many people how can hear lets just forget that this happens I will tell you later okay"
"Fine I will be holding you to that beautifully"
" okay so what are we doing standing out side lets go"
"Okay  where do you want go first"
"I don't know where do you think?"

A hole day of shooting she got a lot of things she got a phone which apparently they can talk to each other which she still don't get and she got some cloths dresses,shorts,all kind of different tops,trousers .she was upset thow she has had a wonderful day and now she has to go back to the slide in the cold and darck, well until Jackson asked if she wants to stay at his she was not so sure at first but agreed when he said that he had a lot of  rooms she happaly agread with him to stay but boy was she in for a saprises.