chapter 5

What
"C happens before:

Okay how old do you think I am I can still hear you" the mom replied hiring him on he head.
"Ooww that hurt mom stop you are so annoying"
" emmm excuse me I don't know your name" jasaline said to the mom
"Ooooooo son I  that I taught you better manners then that you have not even told her my name yet I'm disappointed in you"
"Mom I was going to tell her but then someone intaropted and started shouting at her so I did not get the time to Jasaline this is Mary my mom mom jasaline."
" That is better those are the manners I told you to use Wow done I'm so proud "she said going in for a hug.
" haaa" jasaline said quietly so only Jackson heard and pushed his mom away
"MOM STOP" he shouted but not load knowing it should scare jasaline.
His mom chucked walking out of the front room in to the room that looked like the kitchen.  
"Now behave you two" she replied winking at her son as she left

"Come on jasaline I will show you where you are sleeping from know on okay"
"Yes but I still feel like I'm intruding and beying a bother you have bought me all these things but then I'm getting even more I don't feel right I fell like I'm beying a bother that I'm getting in the way that you are prettying me and that you are only doing this course you feel sorry for me and that as soon as you get bored of me you will quick me out quicker then I can say jimmeny crickets"
"Sory can you please repeat that last bit"
"What jimmeny crickets"
"Yes look you are a nice girl and I feel sad that some one has done something like that to you but I aware down that that will not happen when you know me I will not throw you out because I'm bored to are not a doll you a human and all humans deserve a second chance this is your second chance so tack it and don't look back because when people help you it is not because they pity you it is because they see the potential you have to change some one life you have the chance to start fresh decide how you are not letting other people have a say in what you do you decide if you go left or right,forward or back thow i word I should always recommend going fallwored don't look back the past is there to shape you but it don't matter k the decisions that you pick it the  future you Mack them don't listen to your mom and what sh use to say listen to what your harte had to day about you and how you have to act don't let the past decide the future."
" wow that was deep but know I see that what my mom said has shaped me to be me but I don't need to dwell on the past I need to look fallward and chose my own paths and not people lead me to a dead end thank you" she replied as she hugged him he froze up but hugged her back after a few seconds making her have this war feeling like a blanket and she had not had one of them for a very very very very very long time she is surprised that she remembered what they felt like really.
"Let me show you to your room and get you all settled in and you can have a nap while I go and talk to my mom okay."
"Yee  okay let's go"
They claimed up the stairs and Jackson lead jasaline to a best room for her to stay in jasaline froze she did not say anything she just stared at the bed in amazement.
"If you don't like it I can get some one to decorate it if you want" jasaline did not answer "jasaline.......... Jasaline.............jasaline ................. Hey mom I think I brock jasaline she is not taliking"
"What did you do" shouted his mom from the kitchen
"I shoude her the room she is sleeping in and as soon as she stepped in she froze and is no longer talking what do I do"
"Have you tried calling her"
"What mom do you think I'm stupid of cores I did but she is not doing anything she is like a statute."
"Okay I'm coming" as she got to the  guest room she walked over to jasaline and tied to get her to reacted "hey jasaline it is me Mary what is wrong honey" as she said this jasaline fell on the floor crying both of them where very confused at what is happening "jasaline what is wrong why are you cring is the room okay or is it something else did my son do some of course he did some think he is a prat that don't know how to do anything the ni e way it is always his way"
HEY MOM THAT IS SO NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!"
"Yes it is REMEMBER that time me and sister and you whent to the zoo your sister wanted to see the penguins but no we could not go so them we had to go and see the bears and  the time at the cafe where you had to  order for your little sister and the time at that shop .........."
"Okay I get it but I did no do any think."