4. Wear My Shit | Chris Brown

the one where : you borrow
your boyfriend's sweats

⤳ YouI step out of the shower rushing, quickly drying myself and lathering some lavender scented lotion over my body

You
I step out of the shower rushing, quickly drying myself and lathering some lavender scented lotion over my body.

I quickly get dressed, in lace undergarments, while throwing on a pair of Chris' Black Pyramid sweats. I leave my hair in the messy bun it was currently in and make my way out the bathroom.

If I took too long Chris would feel the need to join me in there and I didn't need to us to be more late than we already were.

Awaiting when I walk out the bathroom I find him sitting in a chair in our room facing the bathroom door.

He looks me up and down and then says nothing but "oh"

"Oh?" I repeat as a question while furrowing my eyebrows, "what's that supposed to mean?".

"Nigga, I said 'oh' cause you was wearing my shit. That's all, I just noticed it and said 'oh'-".

"Is that a problem?" I asked, raising my left eyebrow in confusion, while heavily lacing my voice with attitude.

"Nah, it's never a problem." he said, "you know I don't care when you wear my shit, I actually like it, cause you be looking mad good," he said cheesing at me, before continuing, "and you better watch that attitude before I fuck up yo' walk" he says while bucking at me.

I just laugh lightly to myself before out the room, and making my way down the stairs I can hear his heavy ass footsteps trail behind me, "aye where you going?"

264 words .