Chapter 1: The real dream

Now let me recall ah yes it all started on one bad day.

I had a very crap, frustrating day and I felt like life was shit but all of a sudden Rico walked up to me and said with her sweet warming voice "do you want a hug?" I was... Well astonished I wasn't sure if I was awake or not, to her well I must have been pulling the most confused face and that's when all I felt was a massive thud against my chest and I heard her say "you need a hug, hugs cheer everyone up" I almost fell over in shock I mean how many people can say that they where hugged by their crush when they just feel like their world is black and white (alot I know ok, I just felt special for once).

But look you need to know...
I'm the quote on quote shy guy.
I'm that kind of guy who sits in the corner of every party and doesn't really talk to anyone and just drinks coke or Pepsi very rarely alcohol while everyone else is getting pissed and dancing.

Sigh enough of that though you are here to learn of my story not who I am... Ehem ok then back to my tragic story ( " huh more like a god damn nightmare")
anyhow

that entire lunchtime she spent hugging with her beautiful face buried in my shoulder I think she was a little embarrassed either by the fact that I tried my hardest to be cute by saying to everyone "she is the only one who can touch me no one else" or the fact that I'm just not a very popular guy like most of the snobby chavs that live in the same town as me and I was one of the only few guys that weren't a chav in my town.

When lunchtime finished she walked over to her bag and grabbed it and ran off as fast as she could to her tutor my best mate Tyrone walked over and said to me "mate she definitely likes you" I chuckled and said to him "no female would like me in a million years I'm too crazy" then we both chuckled and walked to our separate tutors little did I know that was just the begging of the what I thought dream to come.