Chapter 6

Olivia pov

Cole hands me a shirt to put on . It was very long on mei probley cuz I was just 5ft and he was around 6ft .

It was just a plain black T-shirt with a van Logo in white.

Why are you wearing his clothes he's the baddd guy.

He wore a black sweater and dark jeans and a pair of vans .

He takes my hand and drags me with him .

" with where are we going " I protest

" to the depths of hell" he says  with a serious look  .

Then he Burst out laughing .

" I'm kidding where going downstairs to talk to Dylan you twin brother "

" ohh ok " I smile

Downstairs -

" Hey Cole what you been doing "

Then boy who looks like a less hot version of Cole.

" ok what's do you want Dylan " he says with a tone annoyed.

" who's the chick" Dylan say with a smirk .

" how much do you want for her " he say trailing his hand down my hair.

Cole moves from my side and grabbed Dylan wrist .

" She not for sell " he says in a very scary voice .

" Oh I see she's your property " Dylan says.

" I'm not his property " I blurt out oops

" Then what are you to him " Dylan says trailing his finger to my face.

" don't touch me " I spit on Dylan

What the hell is wrong with you Olivia you just spit on somone you don't know what he could do to you .

Cole steps in front of me

"OK Dylan it's time for you to go " Cole says calm

He reminds me of Hayes

Don't compare Hayes  to him

I knew it I'm going crazy .

Somone grabs my hand .

I jump back .

" he's gone your fine " I hear Coles voice say

" I wasn't scared of him " I say in a snobby voice.

Cole pressed his forehead on mine .

" that smart mouths going to get you in trouble one day " he smirks

I look up it him feeling his cold breath

" Well it hasn't got me in trouble today " I smirk

He grabs my hand and pulled me into his bedroom .

" so what's do you want to do " he sayes

" I want to just talk " I say as I look deeply in his eyed .

"OK" he says in a deep husky voice

He lays down on his bed .

I lay on his chest .

He starts playing with my hair .

" ok .. so how did you become a gang leader " I finally say

He takes out a deep breathe.

" Well growing up in never had a dad my mom me and my brother Dylan grew up in property  when I was 12 my mom was dying of colon cancer.  So to make money I joined this Gang to make money . I had the smallest Job in this Gang I selled drugs like weed and Coke . Then when I was 14 I was the gang leaders aprantance . He had no value in other people's life. This one day he kidnapped his ex wife and kids . Then told me to kill him . So I hold the gun in my hand and shot.............. him . Then I let them run aways and who knows where they are now , but I don't think of myself better than anybody in the gang . I'm still the bad guy . " he says sadly .

I stare at him.

" but you want to know what's funny about all this " he says barley whispering

" what " I replied softly

" my mom still died , after all that she died but yet I'm still here " a tear escapes the corner of his eye .

Don't feel bad for him Don't care

I wipe his tear away .

"Then get out of here with me" . I say almost crying

Wtf Olivia he's the bad guy not good bad .

He chuckles " that sounds very tempting only you would say that to somone like me "

All goes blank for me

Coles sprouse pov :

She fell asleep on my chest . I don't know whether to wake her up or not . Ehh I'll just let her sleep.

Wow this is the first time I ever told somone my.   " story" or whatever you wanna call it . Run away with her seems very pleasing . But I would never cause her any danger. 

I stare at Olivia . What a creep I probley look like . But she so beautiful. 

I don't know what I'm feeling but I've never felt it since my mom was here .

Ha arnt I suppose to be the bad guy. I wish I could be because I would never be in so much danger in my life than right now . But yet it wasn't life threatening.  It was threatening my ability to not feel anything . It was threatening my heart or soul whatever it was i loved this feeling .

So yeah guys sorry for the late update . Omfg 11 reads thought I wasn't going to get anything .

Anyways I want to see what you guys think of the story .

Weird twist in my option but there gonna be way more crazy olivia . Also if you want imagine the characters as whatever you want .

Love you guys even though I don't know you thanks for the support. 

Also do you want a chapter on what Hayes is doing or nooo

Social media

Snapchat : olivia_mami

Instagram : this_randome_person