Empalauge

You might be wandering what happened . Me and Cole are in heaven.  I met Coles mom there such a nice lady .

As for Hayes I still keep tabs on him it's been 4 years since I died . I'm now 20 but I will always be 16 up here but I could not complain I was with Cole maybe u was twisted or mental but Cole was the love of my life.  Back to my twiglight analogy. 

Bella know Jacob was safe and who she should be with but yet Edward was who she wanted to be with

As for Hayes he actually dating a girl he's very happy . His girl name is Aquarius - blue strange name . She was beautiful . She was light skin beatuful brown eyes and curly light brown hair .

She was very unique . Hayes actually rescued her from an abusive relationship but she kept going back to her abuser but soon she never left Hayes weird story .

As for my mom she didn't care she didn't even plan or come to my funeral. 

As for Noah he is in a relationship with a Hispanic named Tristan . Noah was a successful blogger now .

Mr and Cole found are heaven family .

I mean by that is there was this girl who came up here at 4 because her parents killed her because they didn't want her so me and Cole act like her parents.  But yet in a ways we are her parents .

I would never regret anything

Sooo yeaa just a where are they now