Chapter 14

Hayes Grier was standing in front of us .

I look up at him with sad eyes him doing the same .

"Olivia" he chocked out

" Hey Hayes " I replied shaking

I look over at Cole who looked like he solved a puzzle .

" livvy come behind me please  " Cole said whispering hoping Hayes wouldn't here.

I nod and do as I'm told

" Cole your such a creep taking this lil girl away from her life her real life " Hayes spits out with lost of venom. 

" Look Hayes Me and Olivia are moving " Cole says slow

" no Olivia is not going anywhere " he cried

I wanted to tell Hayes to go leave us but it hurt so much to talk I felt like Bella when Edward left her how she had a big hole in her chest but then it was getting better because of Jacob but when the mention  of Edward name tore the hole and she had to grasp herself before failing apart . But Edward was repersented bye Hayes and Jacob was repersented by Cole in this analogy but this story the female in the story would not be with Edward ( Hayes ) she would be with Jacob ( Cole ) .

I was lost in my thoughts

When I was suddenly pushed to the hard floor . Followed bye a loud bang.

Hayes trembled but looked triumphed  at the end

Cole was on the grown not screaming but calm .

Then I realized what happend .

Hayes shot Cole .

I went over to Cole and rested my head on his shoulder and turned side ways Cole stoked my face .

I sobbed

" Hey livvy I never realised how much I loved the last part of the titanic , I always thought  that Jack was foolish to tell Rose to move on with her life but now I realised how much I want that for you . Don't be mad at Hayes be with him . What if Romeo died it wouldn't be wrong for Juliett to be with Paris . Atleas the make somone else happy then when it's time join me in the after life and we will be togther.  Hayes loves you so much almost as much as I do . So as I'm about to gasp my last air I want to tell you something.  I'm such an awesome cheesy person ok jk " I chucked at that . " as I gasp my last air livvy I love you surger poo " we bother mad cringed face . Then his face was black expression list .

I feel somone tug on my arm ..

" Olivia we have to go " Hayes sayes .

I don't move I feel somone pick me up and put me over the shoulder I don't move don't struggle .

Somone puts on my seat belt . As we get ready to go I speak .

" Hayes take me to the beach now " I say with no tone in my voice

" ok princess "

I cringed at that

Hayes walked me over to this Cove on the beach we sit there on a rock and then he leans in for a kiss .

" freind zone " he mumbled

" I get fucking freind zoned " he chuckles

" Hayes your every thing I should want your nice and kind but I don't feel that way you see i love you I do but I'm in Love with him " I almost cry because I hate hurting him .

" you love him maybe your twisted or mental . OLIVIA I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU" he yells

I run to the beach or face the waves I see Cole in the ways .

" Cole maybe Hayes should be happy but I'm only happy with you the Titanic Romeo and Juelett are all made up story's and movies I'm only human Cole , sorry " I whisper to the Ocean

I turn aways and fall back in it I feel nothing now I knew I was dead because I saw Cole come and get me and walked my up these stairs and I could see everything .

" Livvy your so stubborn you should of stayed down stairs " Cole says not angry but worried

" Cole I wasn't living without you "

" I love you " he whispers in my ear

" I love you too"

Omg anyways you guys remember when they had thoes weird dreams yea they dreamed their fate .

I wanted to cry

Social Media

Snapchat : olivia_mami

Instagram : this_randome_person