ch.10

Second semester

No one's POV

(Y/n) was sleeping in, while the others were at the cafeteria eating.

Yang- What ya doing?

Blake- Nothing just going over notes from last semester.

Nora was flinging grapes at Yang and eating them

Yang- Lame!

Catching another grape with her mouth then giving Nora a thumbs up after that Ruby comes in slamming a big binder on the table that reads Best Day Ever Activities! on it.

Ruby- Sister! Friends! Weiss.

Weiss- Hey!

Ruby- Four score and seven minutes ago I had a dream.

Yang- This ought to be good.

Ruby- A dream that one day the four of us would come together as a team and have the most fun anyone has ever had. Ever!

Weiss- Did you steal my binder?

Ruby- I am not a crook.

Blake- What are you talking about?

Ruby- I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang.

Yang- I always kick my semesters off with a Yang. Ehh? Guys? Am I right?

An apple was thrown at her which made her mad.

Ruby- it's been a good two weeks but classes start back up tomorrow. Which is why I'm taking the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today.

Yang threw an apple back

Weiss- I for one think that-

Weiss got hit in the face with a pie and Nora ended up pointing at Ren

Weiss- We're starting this again!

(Y/n) POV

I was walking to the cafeteria and having a conversation with Sigma til I was interrupted by Sun calling me.

Sun- Hey (Y/n)!

(Y/n)- *Growls*

Sun- I would like to introduce you to a buddy of mine.

I look to see some dude with blue hair

Sun- This is Neptune

Neptune- Hello

(Y/n)- *Growls and nods*

I shook hands with the dude and the three of us went to the cafeteria. Once we got to the doors and opened them all the students ran out screaming. I look ahead and saw Team JPNR standing on tables that are pile on each other.

Ruby- Justice will be swift, Justice will be painful, It will be delicious!

WBY- Yeah!

Sigma- What a dork.

(Y/n)- Shut up I'm watching this *eating popcorn*

Sun- Uh (Y/n) are you eating popcorn through your helmet?

I nodded. Sun and Neptune looked at each other and shrugged. Team RWBY and Team JPNR were food fighting I was over enjoying my popcorn til Weiss called for me.

Weiss- (Y/n)! You dolt get over here and help us!

I shook my head fast

Weiss- Why not!?

I pointed at Pyrrha as she's using her semblance to gather all the cans and taking out Blake with them. She fell and landed, Ruby used her semblance against Team JPNR causing a lot wreckage following behind her then Team JPNR was defeated.

Sun- I love these guys.

Neptune was covered in food and I was clapping a little bit til Glynda came in putting everything back the way they were. I was about to walk out but I was stopped by Ozpin.

Ozpin- Ah mister (Y/n) going somewhere without saying goodbye to your friends?

I looked back to the group all of them laughing and having fun. A sharp pain went through my head and hearing multiple whispers I growled a little before holding my head. Look back at him and shook my head and walked away.

Glynda walked up beside Ozpin

Glynda- He's been acting strange lately.

Ozpin- I have to agree with you on that.

Glynda- What should we do?

Ozpin- Let's just keep an eye on him for right now.

End of chapter