chapter six• party fun?

Johhny pov

After school I went to hayden' s house to hang out. It's kinda Weird because he dating my best friend oh I mean ex best friend.

" Okay guys so let's play video games!" Hayden yells

We played video games all day until it was time for us to go.

~~~ Friday~~~
(Still Johnny pov)

"Lauren! Hurry up. We gonna be late to pick up Mackenzie!" I yelled to my sister. She ran downstairs to the car.

" finally I been waiting for hours" I lied

" haha very funny, and you waiting 30 minutes" Lauren says to me. But I'm just laughing.

When went to kenzie house Lauren went out to get her. I turned around and see her. With her long brown hair, her smile. Everything about her makes me happy.

"are we gonna go or your going to be day dreaming about kenzie" Lauren says

I got back to reality. Then I start the car go to school

Mackenzie pov

Me and hayden walked to lunch together. All day I been thinking about Carson party.

"So are y'all excited for my party, is gonna be so much fun" Carson says

" dude that's all I can think about it. Like I want time to pass by" hayden said.

I smiled thinking about the party. What can go wrong?

The day after the party~~~

Is 4:00 pm and i wanna die. I feel sick and I'm i gotta go to the bathroom.

Blahhhh

I been feeling sick all day and Maddie got me medicine.

" Are you gonna tell me what happen at the party?" Maddie asked.

" Maddie no,I feel like I wanna die..i..cannt believe i did that" i said between crying

Maddie gets closer and hug me. "is okay if you not ready to tell me but I'm here when you are"

I smiled but I can't stop thinking about the party. All weekend I haven't talk to anyone who went to the party. Not even Lauren. My friends have been trying to talk to me but I won't answer.

Messages

Lolo😻 made a group chat called: squad🤘💛 added - kenzboo⚘💘, annie💋💓, car🐂, jay🍉, hayden😍💜, trader😵😒

Annie💋💓-
Hey guys!

Car🐂-
Wow can we talk about my party please?

Jay🍉-
we all want to know why kenzie is not talking with us. John what did you do?

Trader😵😒-
Look I won't say, if kenzie doesn't want say,I won't say.

Lolo😻-
Hayden how are you?

Hayden😍💜-
Like I wanna know what Johnny did to my girlfriend? She won't talk to me and I'm really worry.

Annie💋💓-
Kenzie talk to us

P

Lolo😻-
L

Jay🍉-
E

Car🐂-
A

Hayden😍💜-
S

Lolo😻-
E

Kenzboo⚘💘-
Guys I'm fine