▪ Chapter Seven ["Sleepover" PT2] {Edited} ▪

Oh wow, it's the first chapter with no scene changes and time skips...*sniff* I'm so proud!

🗝Narrator's POV🗝

"This is gonna be a long night", Travis mumbled as they sat down in the living room.

"What was that Travis?", Ling Ling asked him.

"Oh nothing, I didn't say anything", he tried acting cool and totally failed, he swore he saw Rose in the corner of his eye, giggling at his failed attempt.

"So what are we doing first?", Joy asked, she almost turned into a frog because of how excited she was.

"Truth or dare!", Rose suggested, well actually more like ordered.

They all agreed except for Travis who started yelling "NO" over and over again. He even tried to leave but Astoria caught him with her hair.

"LET ME GO!", Travis yelled trying to get out of the ivy hair.

"Nope", Astoria replied barely even paying attention to what he was saying.

"ARGH", Travis gave up, there was no way escaping this hell now, "Fine. I give up."

Astoria put him down and Rose continued: "Well since you love this game so much Travis, how about you go first? Truth or dare?"

Travis sighted and replied: "Dare. I am ready to die."

"Alright . . . Hmmm," Rose thought for a moment, "I know! Remove your socks with your teeth!"

Travis actually looked confused as to why Rose would choose this dare particularly.

"What? We're not in 6th grade Travis. Just do it", Rose replied waiting for him to do the dare.

Travis shrugged and began trying to take his socks off, key word: TRYING. About ten minutes had passed and he had finally gotten one sock off.

"Ok whatever you don't need to do the second one. Ask someone now", Rose said.

"Thank god. Astoria, truth or dare?", Travis asked.

"Truth", Astoria replied.

"Is it true that you've ever gotten a lower grade than an A?", Travis asked, slightly smirking.

"What no!", Astoria turned away, obviously lying, "Ok fine, one time in 5th grade I got a A-. It was so embarrassing."

"Wow. Just. Wow", Travis said.

"Ugh. Ling Ling, truth or dare?", Astoria turned around to the blue haired girl and asked.

"Dare", Ling Ling answered.

"Act like an animal of one of ours choosing", Astoria dared, "Rose you choose the animal."

Rose thought for a second and then spoke: "Travis."

"ROSE!"

"What? Ok fine, chicken", Rose said.

Ling Ling mumbled under her breath and got up doing what she had to do: "PUK PUK PUKAAAK."