CHΔPTΣR 1

- ѧʟє×ıṡ -

- ѧʟє×ıṡ -

🅘 stared at my reflection , cutting my auburn hair to mid-back length . Being a Terra-Mortivel ,We , girls , have a specific hair length and keep our face calm and collected to give off the kind aura . I felt a twinge of annoyance . I always felt different , by my auburn hair , my selfishness , my temper . Lord , even Gavin always says that I got a tea-pot temper .

" You look beautiful , sweetie " My mother , Sandra , said smiling cutting off my trail of thoughts . Turning toward her , I give her a nervous smile and pat my shirt for non-existent wrinkles.

" Thank you , mom " I replied. My mother walks gracefully across the room and taking my hand .

" Alexis , sweetie , I know you are nervous about your first year in the 4 elemental-school and the physical trails " She takes a deep breath . " As you know , you won't be living with me because it is in the middle of Mortivel... " My mother trailed off . A flicker of emotions passes her eyes but her usual calm expression remains - a thing I always admire .

She takes out a simple bracelet with a diamond shape on it and clips it around my wrist and smiles warmly .

" This is an early 18th birthday gift and a good luck charm " She said . I chock down my tears and hug her tightly .

" I will really miss you , mom "

" I surely will do too , dear " I pull back and wipe my tears . A siren echoes through Terra . I wince . It is time to go . Noticing my wince , My mom kisses my forehead and smiles .

" Make sure you have got everything you need . " She said . I nod and clench my hands around the straps of my backpack . A knock was heard from the direction of the door . My mother walks to the door and opens the door for my escort .

" Good morning , Miss Sandra . Is your daughter ready ? " He asked in a formal tone . The council don't allow escorts to make a conversation with their clients or the client's parents . My mother nods and walks towards me mentioning to him to follow . He walks behind her and nods toward me and takes out a small device handing it to me .

" I will be waiting outside for u , Miss Alexis " He said in that annoying formal tone taking my bags with him and walks out . Looking at the small device in my hand , I noticed it have only 1 bottom . I pressed it . A virtualized image of a woman appears in from of us . I couldn't keep the gasp from coming out . In Terra , we don't use a lot of technology, unless it was environmentally-friendly .

" Good morning or afternoon Miss Sandra and Alexis from Terra-Mortivel . I am Mrs. Scott , a member of the council . This message is to provide you the rules , explanation , and documents of you . Alexis , you might need these in your new school - The TFGA Mort school . When you arrive there , you will be provided a map and dorm room keys . " The woman's image was replaced by a letter image . I start reading it aloud for me and my mom .

Here are the following rules as Mrs. Scott mentioned :
- Before arriving to TFGA Mort
1. The student should be 17 or 18 . 16 and below , and 19+ aren't allowed to enter .
2. Bringing another person with you to the TFGA Mort is completely forbidden .
3. The client should stay with their escorts during the trip to the school .
4. Conversations with escorts are not allowed.
5. Causing trouble to escorts will lower your scores .
- After arriving to TFGA Mort
1. Do not make fun of other students from different elements .
2. Any kind of Drugs , alcohol , or reckless behavior inside the school's property are not allowed.
3. Training for the physical trails before everyone isn't allowed .
4. Bullying of any kind will reduce your score and cause punishment.
5. Don't compare between different elements .
6. No roaming in restricted areas . Will lower your score 5x times and cause suspension.

Raise ur hand and move it to the left for the Explanation .

I frown slightly . That was a lot of rules.... I turn to my mother ," Mom ? You went there , right ? " She looks at me and nods slowly , aware of the next question.

" What are these restricted areas? " I asked her . She widens her eyes frantically and glances at the opened door . She steps closer to me and lowers her voice to a whisper.

" Don't ask anyone about these areas . They are restricted for a reason and no one but the council and the scientists know about them . " My mother said while keeping on glancing toward the door . I widen my eyes and nod quickly . I raised my hand and move it to the left causing the letter image to become replaced by the explanation of the TFGA Mort.

The TFGA ( Terra , Fuego , Gaoth , & Aqua ) Mort was made to join the 4 elements teens who will soon hit the mature age and get in the physical trails . The council came to an agreement , in 2200 , to join the teens all around Mortivel together in 1 school so they could be more educated about the other sorcerers and their elements . Through years , it helped a lot . The physical trails will be explained by the council , themselves . The TFGA Mort will teach you all the subjects you choose to take and train you for the physical trails . The documents will provide you with the map of The TFGA Mort, information about your classes and the year's plan

Raise ur hand and move it to the left for the Documents.

I repeated the action. The brief explanation image disappeared and a map came to the view . Then info. About my classes and my year's plan .

" When the classes can be mixed with other element sorcerers. You know ? " My mom said out of nowhere , staring the year's plan with hands crossed over her chest . For a brief second , I saw a powerful women . I blinked and the image was replaced by my normal , calm mother .

" I am pretty excited about it " I replied shrugging.

" I will visted you in the Visiting days but I dont want to see my small sweetheart having a fuego boyfriend. " She shot me a playful glare . Fuego are known by being reckless or 'brave' .

I let out a snort and shrugged , " No need to worry. " I shot her a wink and adjusted my backpack .

She laughed and closed the advice handing it to me .

" It's time to go , sweetie " She said and pulls me in a tight hug which I responded to in a heart beat . We walked to the door . My mother stood by the door as I kept on walking toward my escort . I waved at her and she waved back.

" Stay safe , Sweetheart ! " She yelled .

*******

Okay , I was superr late to update and yah :)
Comment your thoughts , it matters !
Dont forget to vote ;)

Luv ,
KW