Real life

" Liv you ready to go."Jensen ask walking into her trailer.
" yeah let's go." She said pulling on book bag over her shoulder and walk out closing the door behind her.
" ok since you won't be here for three week I want to give you a last pig back ride." Jensen said to her making her giggle as she hoped on his back. She had a fake smile on her face she was lying to herself and him, she didn't want to go see her brother it was because Jensen wife Danneel was coming into town and she didn't want to see her with him.
" hey Liv you ok you been quiet since we left the set."
Jared ask me.
" yeah I was just thinking." Liv said know that Jensen was convince She was ok but She didn't care.
The rest of the ride was quite maybe small conversations but that was it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once at the airports Jensen helped Olivia with her thing as she hugged Jared and Misha.
" bye guys I'm going to miss you." She said then walked over to Jensen to grab her thing.
" nope I'm walking you in." He said then start to walk with Olivia behind him.once in he give Olivia her thing and hugged her.
" I'm going to miss you baby girl." He said as she pulled way and started to walk way but then stop and turn to Jensen who was but 5 feet way and she yell.
" Jensen the real reason I'm leaving is because I'm in love with you." And with that she turn and run to get on her private jet. Once on her phone had 5 miss call from Jensen but Olivia didn't care she just plugged her head phones in her phone and her ears and started to listen to music.