Chapter 1

THIS IS MY FIRST FANFICTION SO PLEASE BE KIND! I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!

*Spencer POV*

When my moblie rang two days ago no one could have prepared me for who was on the other side.

Dan Howell and I had been bestfriends all thourghout secoundary school and everyone always said we would end up together. I thought they were mental for believeing so, but deep down I always hoped they were right. I had always been in love with Dan and I would have acted on those feelings if I didn't think they would ruin our perfect friendship. But after school we went our separate ways, me going to Brighton to study theatre and him going to Manchester to study law. He later dropped out and moved to London with his new friend Phil, becoming a successful youtuber.

I answered after just two rings and said my usally hello with my almost American like accent. I moved to England at the age of 10 and the horrid American accent still hasn't completely gone away, although I do sound very British when I start talking to fast or I'm angry. The soft sound of Dan's thick British accent asking me to come to London and go to a Youtuber Christmas party with him had me sitting in complete shock. Once I came back to my senses I gave him a very breathless yes and the next thing I know I'm on a train to London. The train ride was boring and long but luckly I had the amazing albums of Sleeping with Sirens and Pierce the Veil to keep me distracted.

Once I got to Lonon Station it was already 5pm and the party didn't started at 7pm. As I exited the the station I saw the beautiful dark brown hair and almost black eyes of Dan standing next to a taxi while waving at me like an idiot. A usual occurrence for the awkward boy I had once knew. I walked up to him with a huge grin holding myself back from just leaping in his arms. He returned my grin with a smirk and warped his arms around me making me jump at the sudden touch.

He stepped back, "Sorry I just missed you so much. So how have you been?" he asked as we got in the taxi while the cabby took my bag to the boot.

I sighed, "I could be better but since you called it's getting there." Dan knew that I struggled with social anxiety and had trouble with being around people. He smiled and warped one of his arms around my shoulders. When we arrived at the flat his friend Phil was waiting outside and had a huge smile on his face. I had never meet Phil before but I did watch his youtube videos and knew that he had to be one of the sweetest people in the world. I stepped out of the taxi first and went to grab my bag but Phil had already gotten it. I thanked him and his piercing blue eyes sparkled with excitement. When we entered the lounge and I turned to look around and I noticed all the DVDs and game consouls. Phil's eyes were still trained on me as I turned around to meet their faces. I asked where the bathroom was so that I could get ready and Dan pointed my down the hall to the large bathroom.

As I looked into the mirror to see my makeupless face and long black hair put into a messy bun at the top of my head, my brown almost black eyes look tired but exicted. I went to work on my hair just leting in hang down in its natural waves and went to put makeup on. Atfer that I took off my black leggings and gray American Horror Story shirt that said "I'm dead. Wanna hook up?" and put on a knee lengh gray dress with a round dip in the front showing some clevage and some thicker black leggings with some black flats and held a black leather jacket with a gray hood on it in my hands for when we got outside. I walked back into the lounge and saw Dan in black jeans, a white button up, converse, and his usual black jacket. I looked over to Phil who had on the cutest Chritmas jumper, dark jeans, and bright red converse. Phil looked at both of us and yelled, "Yay, now lets go party!!"