5

the sound of the alarm woke hyungwon up with a fright. he jumped up and looked at the time. he slowly climbed out of his bed and walked to his closet. he looked at every piece of clothing he owned slowly, examining each item. all black, as usual. he went into the bathroom to complete his normal routine, teeth brushing, hair styling, body spraying. as he began slowly walking to the living room, his phone rang loudly in his pocket. he completely ignored it, knowing exactly who it was. he fixed himself a bowl of cereal and ate it while aimlessly scrolling through the explore page of Instagram. when he finished, he washed his bowl, grabbed his phone and left the house with his backpack slung over his shoulder. walking slowly and with a sad aura, he arrived at school. after hours of sitting and listening and occasionally writing, the lunch bell rang. he walked down to the cafeteria. he got his plate of food and sat alone.

hoseok sat beside him and ate without saying a word, stealing a glance of the younger boy every so often.  a rose shaded blush appeared on his cheeks every time he did this. the familiar voice called out after what seemed like hours to hoseok but, in fact, were only seconds.

"hoseok why are you here?" hyungwons soft voice spoke
"why not" hoseok replied very nonchalant.

he was right, he had every right to be sitting next to this boy right now and he wasn't about to move. he looked at hyungwon and smiled then glanced at his lips.
not yet.. not here
he thought to himself.
he continued to eat rather slowly, earning a few short lived glares from the younger. the bell finally rang, signaling the end of lunch. and the two boys went their separate ways for the first time today.