New Additions!!

How You Meet*

Scp 079::
Two (2) guards were taking me to a Scp in the Heavy containment zone. It was taking so long to get to the Scp til we got there. It said **SCP 079** I went in there to see a old computer so I sat in the chair in front of it. "Scp 3809 please turn on Scp 079 to began." The intercom said so I turned him on (not like not you perv) the computer's face was half black and half white. "Hello Scp 3809." It spoke "Uh how do you know me?" "I know everything. Even you and your sister Fizzy." "If you know me. Then name two thing about me" "You are a Euclid and Dr. Heart is your uncle." He said

Scp 682::
I was being escorted to an Keter Scp in the Heavy containment zone. "Scp 3809 come on." One of the guard's said pushing me roughly. We got to the Scp "So who do you think is scarier 682 or 3809?" One guard asked the other guard who escorted me here. I was in there and saw a huge lizard with a hazel mane. "What or who the fuck are you?" I'm Y/n. I'm a Euclid. Who might you be?" I asked "682. I'm a Keter." He said. I yawned a bit walked over to 682 and slept right up against him.

Dr. Key::
I had to be interviewed today and two guards were taking me there. When we got there they put me in a room with a table and chair so I was looking through the glass for a while when the door opened to reveal a doctor who seemed a bit short. He had white hair and glasses for what I can tell. "Hello 3809. How are you?" "I'm good. You can call me Y/n if you want." "Alright Y/n. I'm Dr. Key." He said. We talked for a while and found out he is a Researcher Scientist.

Becoming Friends::

Scp 079::
079 is pretty nice but he is a bit of a snob and he was a bit of a rude tone in his voice but he's still nice for a computer. The same guard's were taking me to see 079 the third (3) time this week. It was been four (4) weeks since we known each other he told me about his creator. "Hello 3809." "Hi 079. You know you can just call me Y/n." "Alright Y/n." He said.

Scp 682::
I walked into 682's containment cell to meet him "What the fuck do you want you." "Doing MY job you over grown reptile." "You are a bitch." "Shut up 682." "Y/n?" "What?" "Are we friends?" "Yea. Even if you are a grumpy ass reptile." I said.

Dr. Key::
I was watching Reaction Time on my computer when I heard the door opened and saw Dr. Key "Hello Y/n. How are you?" He said "I'm doing good. But why are you here?" I asked "I'm have to test on you." "Oh really? What shall we do?" "Well we could just go right to the testing" "OK." I said.