A note

Hi guys!! I'm so sorry my updating is being slow it usually takes me 1 or 2 days to finish 2 and a half scenarios. The reason my updating is slow is because I have been sad or depressed because I've been thinking about my dad and I was thinking about I might get bullied even more at my new school.

So I got 2 comments saying I should stop saying  *Fuck*  *Fucked*   *Fucking*   in my story because some people might not understand if what I mean so I am going to stop that from now on if that makes you guys happy because I want you guys to be happy with my story!!  I am sorry if I say or type *fuck*  so many times.

So I need to know if you guys want to me to do any requests for you. I will my best to update my story every day! It's just I am NOT very creative at all with this. Also I might try not to be on my phone as much so I can update on this crappy story of mine. I will try to use less swear words in this story of the sweat word are up setting you a lot I want to make you guys happy the best I can with this story.

So please comment down below if you guys want me to NOT have or use *Fuck*  anymore  and comment down below if I should put the Scenario =You hit them on accident=   for the next scenario!!   So stay in tone for the next scenario my Wolves and Foxes!! I love you guys!!