When You Get Assaulted

Scp 735::
I was testing with 735 today and it was going pretty good. "So what are you going to do Y/n?" "Well how in the bitching hell am I suppose to fucking know? What do you want to do 735?" "I have no idea. Fuck life." 735 said. A guard came in to the door "Scp 3809 it's to go." He said "Um no it's not. I still have 15 minutes left." I said "I said IT'S TIME TO GO!!" The guard yelled harshly. Then he grabbed my arm roughly "HEY! GET  OFF ME! IT HURTS!!" I yelled in pain. "GET THE FUCK OF  Y/N RIGHT  NOW!! YOU FUCKING PILE OF DOG SHIT!!" Scp 735 yelled. The guard ran out of the room out of fear. The Researchers who watched were surprised to see that Scp 735 stood up for you.

Dr. Oppy::
Class D's have been coming to my container for 2 weeks. Just some of the Class D's are just rude so I fucking killed them. Also the guard's are pretty rude too. 2 more Class D's had to come I could tell these were the last Class D's for today.
"Scp 3809 is such a freak! Did you hear that she spared somebody's life." One of the female D class said out loud. "Hey D 7825 let's kill Scp 3809. Then she'll be no more!" D 7765 said "OK I'll hold her down then you can fucking strangle her." " perfect." They said. They walk over to me "Hey you bitch." D 7765 said. D7825 held me fucking down then D 7765 started to strangle me. I gasped for air as I felt them no more I saw Oppy covered in blood. "Y/n are you OK?" "Yea I'm fucking fine.

Scp 1903::
I was trying to find the bathroom but it's hard to find then I found it and I went in there *time skip* I walked out of there only to be fucking pin up against a wall. "Hey cutie wanna be with me tonight?" A cocky MTF said with a smirk "Uh  no I'm a fucking Euclid." "Come on." "Fuck no" I said. Then he grabbed my wrist roughly "Hey get  off me!" "Your mine!" He said. I didn't feel his hand. Then I saw Jackie "DON'T YOU EVER HURT Y/N AGAIN YOU  ASSHOLE!!" Jackie said as she killed the MTF. "Y/n are you OK?" Jacked asked I hugged her "I am now." I said.

Dr. Cool::
I was trying to find Dr. Cools office it's pretty hard to find so I decided to ask a Doctor. "Um excuse me but do you know here Dr. Cools office is? I want to give him this cupcake as a present." I asked "So you want to know where he is?" "Uh yea...." "I can show you if you come to my office and do it with me." The Doctor said in a pervy  voice. He grabbed my arms and tried to fucking kiss me "Fuck off!" I didn't feel him. Then I saw Dr. Cool taking the Doctor to his office. It has been a few minutes then Dr. Cool came out "Y/n are you OK?" "Yea I'm OK. So what did you do to that Doctor?" I asked "Oh.. I choked him to death." He said calmly like nothing happened.

Scp 008-j::
I've been trying to find Geoff for a bit. He seems to be hard to find sometimes till I got pushed down to the floor. I looked up to see a man I barely know."Do you  remember me?" "Uh no I do think I do. Should I?" I said. "You  bitch. You'll  pay for what you did to me." He grabbed me by my arms harshly "Could ya get the fuck off of me?!" I said. Then he slapped me across my face roughly. *Geoff's POV* I was trying to find Y/n around this place but it's a big place. Then I saw a man slap Y/n across the face. I got  pissed off. I stormed over there and beat the living fucking shit out of the guy who slapped Y/n. When I was done beating the shit of him he was dead. I noticed some Doctors and Researchers watch what I just did. "Geoff you protected me." Y/n said.

Scp 079::
Me and 079 were testing together and it was going smoothly. And a earlier week 079 got some speakers his voice sounds so nice and smooth. "And then he tried to plug his phone into my hard drive when he just got told not to do it." 079 said "Well he's a  idiot then for  that." I said laughing a bit. "Y/n good you're here I was hoping you would be" he said as he walked over here. 079 and me could tell there was something wrong. "Y/n I want to give you something and I don't care what others may say but..." He then pulled out a black box and he got down on one knee and opened the box to reveal a diamond ring. "Y/n I want you to marry me." He said happily "As much as I'm flattered I'm going to say no I don't love you." I said. "Who said you had a choice." He grabbed my wrist and squeezed it hard and he made me kiss him. Then 079 made a loud sound.

Scp 682::
I was making my way Scp 682 with no one getting in my way, I walked into 682's container. "Why  are you here?" 682 asked "My  job." I said.  "So why in the  did you come to the fucking foundation?" I asked "Well I ate 2 farmers and I  wound up here. What the  brings you in the foundation." "Well I stabbed someone without seeing him." I said. "Scp 3809 time to go back to your container." A guard said "Bitch I just  got here  5 minutes ago. A Doctor sent me here to test 682 and I gotta go." I said annoyed. He stormed here "3809 I don't give a fuck if a doctor sent you here your  leaving." He pulled me by my hair and started to drag me here. 682 roared at the guard and he ran out. The researches were shocked that 682 did that.

Dr. Key::
I was messing around with some Doctors. The pranks I did on the Doctors were really harmless. The last prank I did was a Researcher and I speed walked giggling. I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned around to see the Researcher I did a prank on "That was not very funny 3809 you should not do that!" The researcher looked pissed then he grabbed me by the shirt and pined me to the wall. "Fuck off." "No your going to  pay for that  prank you bitch." He said pissed. He let go of me and fell to the floor holding were the sun does not shine.I looked up to see Dr. Key "Uh Key what the fuck did you  do to him?" I asked " I kicked in his were the sun does not shine." He said.