When They Confesses there love for you 💕

Scp 735::
Me and 735 were in his container talking of how we should insult people "So how the fuck are we going to insult the fucking next person?" I said. I noticed 735 blushing and looking down at his feet "735 are you OK? Your blushing." I asked "Y/n I wanna asked you something." He said "Oh sure you can asking almost anything. What is it?" I said "Y/n can you be my girlfriend?" 735 said. "Oh OK. I'd like that." I said.

Dr. Oppy::
Oppy and me were watching reaction time on the computer "Y/n why do you like this you tuber for?" Oppy asked "Well I like him because he reacts to stuff and sometimes react some stuff with with friends." I said. "Y/n? Can I asked you something please." She said "OK." "Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" Oppy asked "Sure." I said.

Scp 1903::
"So what do you want to do Jackie?" I asked her "Let's do a puzzle!" Jackie said holding a puzzle up "Sure sounds like fun." I said. Once we were done the puzzle was a heart "Well that took a bit." I said "Yea it did." She said. I looked over to see Jackie blushing "Jackie are you alright?" I asked her "Y/n be my girlfriend?" Jackie asked "Of course I will go out with you." Jackie tackled hugged me "Yay!" She said happily.

Dr. Cool::
"What the hell is this Y/n?" Dr. Cool asked me "Oh this is Reaction time doing a creepy text. Why?" I said "Y/n I'm pretty sure you are going to get nightmares from this. Please do not watch this." "Fine." "Y/n will you go out with me?" He asked "alright I will." I said. Then he rubbed my head.

Geoff::
I was walking to my container when somebody called my name "Oh Y/n! There you are! I've been looking for you everywhere!" Someone said I turned around to see Geoff speed walking to me "Oh hi Geoff." I said "Y/n may I ask you something?" He said "alright." "Go out with me?" Geoff asked shyly "OK I will." I said.

Scp 079::
"Y/n let's do this rubric." 079 said "Alright Mr. Smarty pants. Let's do it." I said. "Well damn 079 your really good at this shit." I said " Y/n? " "Yes 079?" "Will you go out with me?" He asked " Ok only because you asked nicely. " I said.

Scp 682::
"Y/N! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" 682 yelled through the hallway. "682 why the fuck are you yelling  for?" " Y/n I need to ask you something right now! " 682 yelled a little "The fuck is it?" I said annoyed " Y/n I want you to go out with me. " he said "Fine you fucking weird reptile." I said.

Dr. Key::
I was in the kitchen doing a baking spree when I heard some footsteps "Y/n what are doing in the kitchen for?" I heard someone say I looked up to see Dr. Key standing there "Oh I'm doing a baking spree. Why?" I said "Just wondering" he said. "Y/n may I ask you something?" He said " Yes Dr. Key. " I said curiously "May you be my girlfriend." Dr. Key asked " Alright then. " I said as I poked his face.

(Ok so 735, 079 , and 682 are humans. The chapter of when they turn they human is gone because I had to get rid of it because it did not show up. I have 2 accounts on this site this one I write on and my other one were I read stories on Quotev and this site.)