ZerefXPowerful! Reader

A/N: Alright I know I've done a lot that have to do with Tenrou but it really pushes the one-shots forward, so yes this is about Tenrou. Enjoy.

Y/N's POV: *Age 7*

I walk over to the huge building that says Fairy Tail on it. I pull open the heavy doors but my seven year old body has a hard time doing so.

When I step in everyone inside looks at me. "Hello child, can I help you?" I hear the old man who is sitting on the bar, ask me. "Um, this is a wizard guild, right?" I ask and he nods.

"Yes, this is Fairy Tail, I am the master of this guild." He says as I walk over to him.

"Well, I was wondering if I could join, I know magic." I say and he looks at me surprised.

"You can join, what's your name, magic type, and um... how old are you?"

"I'm y/n, I know a lost magic that doesn't actually have a name, ice-make magic and Satan soul, and I'm 7." I reply.

"Hm, y/n, do you not have a last name?"

"Um, well I-I don't really know, I don't remember anything before showing up here." I reply, sadly.

"Oh, well that's to bad, but how about this, you can make newer, better memories here in this guild, with my children, as a family." He says this and I smile and nod.

"That would be awesome!" He laughs as I jump up and down.

"So where would you like your guild mark, Y/n, and what color?" he asks and I think.

"Hmm, how about, red on my left shoulder." I say and he proceeds to stamp my mark. Once he's done I find a mirror and admire it.

-

"So, Y/n, want to show us your magic?" A man I've learned to know as Macao, asks me.

"Sure!" Then I produce a small ball of black and white swirled energy in my hand.

"Since it doesn't have a name, I call it Dakuhikarimagari. It means Dark-Light Bender." I say and they all look at it in awe. "I can also use ice-make magic and a Satan soul: Sitri form ."

"Wow, such a powerful aura too, especially for a seven year old." Wakaba says.

I smile and make the orb disappear.

Time Skip 1 year: 8 years old

Y/N's POV:

"... Y/n! Those are the participants for this years S-class trials!" Gramps yells, "Choose your partners and meet me here in a week."

Yes I'm going to get chance to be S-class yay!

Better pick my partner before all the good ones are chosen!

I saw the new member Macao sitting at the bar talking to the master and drinking a glass of water. I walk and sit next to him. "Hi y/n, what are you up to?"

"Well, just looking for a partner I guess." I reply and sigh as I think of someone. Then it hits me.

"Macao, your not doing anything this week are you?" I ask and he shakes his head no.

"Wanna partner up with me?" I ask and he puts his finger on his chin, emphasizing that he is thinking hard.

"I don't know.."

"PLEASE!" I yell and he laughs, "Sure, why not, it'll be fun!"

"YES, COME ON LET'S TRAIN!!!!" I yell and we walk from the guild.

-Time Skip: 1 week.

Y/n's POV:

Macao and I walk to the guild ready to head to Tenroujima.