Gratsu: It wasn't my fault: Part 1

Third Person's POV:

Natsu was sitting alone in the grimy cell that he now called his home. He was cowering in the corner, waiting for someone to finally believe him. He didn't really even know why he was here. All the others did was continuously accuse him of killing people and destroying the guild.

He hadn't been there the days the others accused him of doing this as he'd been on his way back from a solo mission that same day. Gray and Erza had shown up just as he'd finished tending to his wounds.

Natsu began quivering, letting tears fall as he smells Gray's scent coming towards him.

He retreats to the darkest corner of the room. He hadn't seen Gray since an incident that'd happened about a week or so ago.

Flashback:

Natsu sat in an "interrogation" room, set up by the remaining Fairy Tail members. Gray sat across from him, and Erza outside the door.

"Natsu, I will ask you once more! Why!? Why did you do it?!" Gray asks, slamming his hands down on the table as he was fed up with Natsu's "lies".

Natsu flinches and looks down. Gray raises an eyebrow and crosses his arms over his now bare chest. "I-I didn't do it, whatever you think I did, I didn't do, I swear!" Natsu cries and hangs his head.

"Stop fucking lying to me Natsu! We saw you! I told you to tell me the truth, why is it so hard for you to stop denying your crimes!! Stop crying and stone for your sins dammit!!" Gray yelled. He walked around the table, pure fury shown in his eyes.

Natsu watched as everything happened in slow motion, 'SLAP!!' Natsu's head turned to the side. Gray stumbled back as he came back to reality, he began to regret what he'd done, but then he remembered what "Natsu" did.

Natsu was unable to move, the one person he'd fallen in love with hated him for a reason that was unknown to him. And no less he was just slapped by this man. His head stayed in the same spot as tears began to free fall down his face.

Gray, blinded by rage again walked over to the pink haired boy. He created an ice sword and stood behind Natsu for a moment. Then he grabbed him by the hair and placed the sword at the whimpering boys neck.

"I should just kill you, you're worthless, you killed all of our friends. How could you?! What did you gain! You deserve to die! After all, you have nothing to live for, you have no more friends, and no one will ever love you!!!" Gray yells this, but none of it was true, especially the last pert, he loved Natsu still. As he could never rid himself of those feelings.

Before he could do anything rash, Erza ran in and pulled Gray away from Natsu and out the door, but not before sending a hateful glare Natsu's way.

Much to everyone's surprise, when Erza brought Gray back upstairs, he fell to the floor in tears. His sobs could be hear all through the building.

Natsu however, still sat in the room. All alone, left to his thoughts.

'Gray's right, even if I didn't do anything at all, he was right about one thing... no one will ever love me.' Tears continued to fall down his face until he ran out of tears to cry. After, no one came for two days to take him back to his cell. He sat there tied to the chair for two days, deprived of the little food and water they originally provided him.

It was like everyone just forgot about him.

Flashback end:

Natsu continued to cower in the corner as the footsteps and smell got closer. After what felt like forever, the door clicked and then the doorknob turned. It slowly opened to reveal Gray.

Natsu heard him step into the room, his eyes were closed tightly in the hopes that he would just leave.

Gray shut the door carefully, so that it didn't shut completely. He walked over to Natsu slowly.