Chp 1

" Ok well lest start with the basics. Hi, my name is Cara, I'm 16 and I live in L.A. short for Los Angeles. " Yeah.. I talk a lot . " I go to Beverly Hills High and I'm in love with my best friends boyfriend " & this is where the trouble begins .

Ok well my best friends or more like a sister is named is Anne but I call her Annie. We meet when we where born, litterly , but we became best friends when we where 2 years old. She the best friend some one could have but then she meet this guy named Austin and the feel in love blah blah blah ... They started dating like a year ago there very cute together bit here's the problem I'm inlove with Austin and I have a boyfriend ...

His name is Ian, well we have been dating for 2 years so if you haven't figured it out I meet Austin when I was still will Ian. Well that's the problem ...

___________________________

Anne: " Hey girl ! "

Cara ( Me ): " Hi Annie "

A: " Is everything ok between you and Ian ? "

C: " Yeah why "

A: " Well I just overheard Ian talking to Austin about some other guy you like..

C: Oh shit oh shit " Me ...? Like someone else's, what... "

I could tell she noticed that I was lying and that made me really scared because when she knows your lying she will never stop asking until she knows the truth.

A: "Ok lest just skip the yelling and the running and just tell me the truth, who is it "

C: " Anne, I don't like anyone else than my BOYFRIEND . "

A: " I know your lying. Please just tell me the truth, I just wanna help you in this thing you have. just remember you've been with Ian for 2 years and you're gonna let another guy ruin that for you ? "

C: " OH MY GOD ANNIE I DONT LIKE ANYONE ELSE ! " Shit ! she doesn't like when people scream at her

A: "Don't scream at me you know I hated ! I just wanna help you "

C: " I'm sorry I just want you to understand that I love Ian and no guy is gonna change that " Wow I can't believe I just told her that.

___________________________

Well I just keep lying to my best friend I can't do that any.... OH SHIT ! Why would Ian think that I like someone else, I'm i that obvious ... damn it I have to talk to him about this. Wish me luck.

___________________________

C: " hey baby "

Ian: " Hi "

C: " Is everything ok; You know between us ... "

Ian: " I hope so "

C: *long silence* " Why would you think that I like someone else ? "

Ian : " Cause I know you do "

Damn it he's gonna start crying

Ian: " And I know who he is " *crying softly*

Anddd there it is ..

C: " Ian please don't start crying, I love you and know one else "

Ian: " STOP LYING TO EVERYONE ! "

C: " Ian .. "

Ian: " Just stop lying, please. I know you like Austin ... And I know you LOVED me but you don't love me anymore I think we should break up. I'm so sorry but Austin is my best friend and I can't live with the fact that my girlfriend has a crush on my best friend and your best friends boyfriend. You should tell Annie. Good luck "

*kisses cheek*

•• Ok well this is the fist "book" I've ever written, I hope you guys are enjoying it. If you have suggestion fill free to let me know.

XOXO ••