Chp 5

Austin: " ........... " But what he really said was.

" Did this really just happened ?  "

Me: "Um Yeah .. Sorry "

Austin: " Don't be ! "

Lol and you really don't wanna know the rest but let's just say I didn't sleep in my house ..

__________________________

So I'm finally in my house after spending the whole day with Austin. I think it was the best day of my life.

* phone starts ringing, Caller ID -Annie🐌🐦👭- *

Me: " Hey "

Annie: " Hey, where did you go last night after I past out ? "

Me: " Um no where I just took a really log shower ..  " I knew that I couldn't tell Anne that we slept together I think she would kill me. Yeah I know she's my best friend but Austin was her first love and no one forgets there first love even if you want to.

Annie: " Um ok, I know your lying but whatever. So do you wanna go to the mall and buy our prom dresses ?"

Me: "Shit! I totally forgot about prom"

Annie: " You? Forgot about prom? are doing weed or something ."

Me: "Ha Ha, no I've just been busy with other stuff.. " And by other stuff I mean Austin.

Annie: "Well.. are we gonna go or not ?"

Me: "Sure"

___________________________

~ at the mall ~

Me: " Anne we have been here for hours and we aren't gonna find my prom dress. I really don't think I'm even in the mood" 

Anne:  "What the hell is your problem, we are gonna find you the perfect dress ! " 

*she drags me into a store with really puffy dresses*

Me: "Annie this store is really expensive." 

* she rolled her eyes at me *

Anne: " Dude, dads credit card. Duh." 

We start walking around the store until I spot a blue puffy dress. 

Me: "Annie !" I start yelling at her 

Anne: "What the hell do you want?!" 

Me: "Look at this dress." I point out the dress. 

Anne: "Beautiful ! I love it ." 

she start pushing me into the dressing room. I put on the dress. 

Anne: "We are buying it and don't you dear say another word. We're buying it ! "

She grabs the dress and pays for it. "Thanks Annie." * We Hug * " No problem let's go home."

~ at my house ~

Me: "Austin what are you doing her ? " 

Austin: " It's about last night, I didn't use protection.. "

" You what?! " Anne yelled.

Hey you guys I wan't to say thanks to my best friend for helping me create this chapter ! Go read her's, her user is harry-stop

Hope'd you liked it !

XOXO