P R O L O G U E

Marinette

"What happens now?" He asks breaking the silence between us.

I have no idea. After what happened I have absolutely no idea. Though I'm the one who comes up with something after a situation, but this time my mind is blank.

"I don't know." I reply.

I sighed in defeat as I look down. My eyes are closed, and so is Cat Noir's or whoever he is. Our backs are pressed together with our eyes closed. My ears feel naked after what was taken that was mine. I bet Cat Noir's finger feels naked as well.

"Do you think we should open our eyes now?" He asks another question. I know he is waiting for me to come up with something and answer him.

I sigh before I answer him, "do we have choice?"

Cat Noir chuckled softly, "guess not, milady." He replies which made me smile.

"On my count." I say.

"Ready to see my good looks?" Cat Noir says.

I roll my eyes before I began counting down.

"Three..." I began.

My heart is thumping against my rib cage, not knowing what to do. I'm afraid of what he'll think of me. I just hope he'll keep his puns to himself.

Adrian

This is it. I was going to see her. Ladybug. Her identity. I just hope that I know her not as Ladybug. I've been waiting for this moment as soon as I saw her the first day we became superheroes. I have a feeling inside me that we know each other in school somehow. But who is she? Is she in my class? Is she just as beautiful as Ladybug?

No, I can't think like that. I can't think like that. I love Ladybug just the way she is in her mask and I think I'll love her more without her mask.

"Two..." I count with her.

This is it. Just when the number is down to the last, I'll see her.

"One..." We both say.

With one swift movement as we both turn around, my eyes widen...