Update and apology

Hey y'all! I wanna start off by apologising for the blatant inactivity on my account. I've been focusing on my actual writings (not fanfic, not meant for Wattpad) and my studies.

I have also been working on a Harry Potter OC story series, but I don't plan on putting it here. Only on fanfic.net, and after I'm done the first novel as to get the story off on the right track. But that's not what I'm here to talk about.

As my main work, the Zephyr series, is on Hiatus until season 3 of YJ is complete I feel like I should be working on this series since I am still very much a fan of DC.

But that being said...I have to say that I'm not overly fond of how this story started off. I had a few ideas that got mixed together but shouldn't have, and this fic suffered.

So that's why I'm announcing that I will be re-publishing this story, new and better, by the end of the month starting with the first (if not first few) chapter(s). I'll leave this copy up until that happens, but then take it down and lay it to rest.

The story will still be following the basic stucture (Jason Todd x OC, Amara, the same star-crossed meeting) but will definitely have a shit load of differences that I feel will make it a better story to read and write.

With that being said: thank you all so much for the reads & support. Even if this isn't my primary work (and probably won't be) I still really enjoy writing these stories and do it as much as my already busy schedule allows.

And with that, I must bid you all a good night and I'll hopefully see you all by the end of the summer!