I'm a Seventeen-year-old Professional Assassin Working for the Government [11]

It was the sort of kiss that, lingered, the soft yet passionate kind that lasted. The kind that they showed in romantic movies. Except there were no fireworks or blooming flowers and that's when I suddenly remember who I was kissing, I snapped into focus then. I pushed him off me, but he pulled me back in his hands, oh his hands, they moved up and down until my back until they found my thighs. Then started to move up my back again, this time underneath my shirt, he started to undo the clasp on my bra.

It was then that I pushed him off me. "What are you doing?" I hissed, he put his arms around my waist and moved into to kiss me again, but I pushed him off and into the sink. He frowned with pain "What?" he demanded.

"What do you mean 'what'?! You're the one that kissed me!"

"Yeah...and?"

"And then you tried to rape me!"

"Don't be so over dramatic!" he groaned.

"Over dramatic? You kissed me, in an airplane bathroom, if Connor found out he'd kick your ass!"

"No, I had every right to kiss you, you can't deny that you didn't enjoy it just a little. And why would Connor acre anyway, in fact, I interrupted you while you were about to turn him down."

"I wasn't turning him down, I was simply saying that I'm just not ready for anything...like just then. I've been there and I've been hurt...so I'm not ready to go there anymore."

"Because your boyfriend cheated on you then died?"

What. The. F---

"Excuse me? You were listening?" I demanded "I can't believe this!! I can't believe you!"

I opened the door, "As soon as you get your pitiful revenge, your leaving the college, and never coming back-and if you do, there won't be anything Garret can do that will save you. I can assure you, I'll be the next person coming after you."

I slammed the door, and walked back down the isle. I sat next to Connor "Are you alright?" he asked.

I shook my head, he lightly brushed his fingers along my hand- then eventually wrapped them around mine.

It felt nice, maybe I can get used to this.

I rested my head on his shoulder just as Ben came passed, running his fingers through his blonde hair he said "Beware of her, she's worse than you think!"

I glared and Connor stared nervously.

"What's that about?" Connor asked

"Nothing" I said, whatever he was thinking, I was going to find out. This may be the real Benjamin but something still doesn't seem right.

The others may trust him...but I certainly don't.