chapter twenty

Rosé waited patiently outside Lisa's house because although she loves the couple, she would not want to walk in them fornicating. That's like watching her parent's leaked porn or some shit.

"Um, hey Aileen." Rosé greeted after she knocked the door.

"Rosé, hello! Hi sweetheart, c'mon in." Aileen let Rosé in, before walking with her towards the kitchen where Rosé watched as Jennie held the spoon of cereal in front of Lara's face.

"Here's the airplane! You're ready for this? You ain't ready for this." Lara giggled as she nodded her head. "Nope, you don't look ready for me. Show me you're ready Lara, c'mon!"

"I'm ready." Lara shyly replied.

"I can't hear youuuuuuuu..."

"I'm ready!" Lara replied with enthusiasm and Jennie cheered. She put one of her hands below the spoon, before moving the spoon closer to Lara's lips. Lara opened her lips and ate the cereal.

"Nyawwwwwww.." Rosé cooed and Jennie immediately stared at her.

"Why are you here so early?"

"You said five p.m.! And Lara why the heck are you eating cereal at four?" Rosé questioned as she sat beside Jennie around the dining table.

"Jennie unnie was eating and then suddenly I want some captain crunch too. I love captain crunch." Lara explained.

"Jennie!!!" They heard a yell from upstairs.

"What?"

"COME UP HERE!"

"LICE NO!! ROSÉ IS HERE, WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG?"

"IF YOU'RE HERE, YOU WOULD KNOW." Jennie sighed deeply but being the whipped girlfriend that she is, got off her seat and climbed up the stairs.

"I'll be back. Rosé, give us a minute. I'm coming baby!"

--

"Babe-oh -um" Lisa was expecting that her girlfriend would quickly look towards the door but she kept on staring on Lisa instead. "Wow- damn, you look fucking whew, damn."

Lisa chuckled at her words. She walked over to her and kissed her cheeks.

"Not that I don't enjoy this but why are you in your bra and jeans? Like is this what you're wearing? Again- not complaining but-" Lisa interrupted her rambling by lifting up two outfits. One is a red crop top that perfectly shows her abs she had been working very hard for and the other is a denim jacket with tank top in it.

"Definitely the denim because fuck people looking at your abs." Jennie quickly chose. Lisa giggled at her response but put on her tank top without further questioning. She turned around to look at the mirror and that's when she heard Lisa's groan.

"What?" She asked as she turned around to face her.

"Baby.... that ass is so-" Jennie looked like she was about to burst into tear. She bit her lip from not being able to choose her words then covered it. Lisa wondered why her girlfriend was so extra but then again she found it cute. But then again she found everything about Jennie cute.

"Why does your ass look so good in jeans? Go wear a skirt or some shit- wait no you look like a hot secretary when you're in a skirt. Baby- why do you look hot in anything?"

All Lisa could do was laugh at her. She walked over and kissed her cheeks.

"I wanna look good for you."

"Ok so can we just Netflix and chill? You can keep just your bra and jeans on." Jennie gave her a cheeky smile that Lisa reciprocated.

"I wish. But Vernon needs us."