Chapter 12~ You can't hide forever

*ANNA POV*
I climbed up a pipe along slide Kian's bedroom window. I needed to talk to him. I know this could be risky, but I had too. Kian let me in he pulled me through the window and he sat on his bed. He was a sad puppy. I missed his smile. I know I'm not very close with him, but I needed to help him. I told him he could trust me. I would be there for him. I am willing to be there. He can cry. And he did. he cried on my shoulder. Everybody needs a shoulder to cry on. And I'm his. I just can't live without him being like this... broken hearted. I haven't talked to Andrea since the carnival. I just couldn't let her just break Kian like that. Kian is the best, Kian is sweet, Kian is funny, Kian is just perfect. Why would she dump him? Wait... I just realized...

*SAM POV*
"Guys we have to think of a plan to get Kian out of his house."
Everybody agreed shaking there heads making thinking faces.
"We can transport him into a mothership and fly him out." Connor said.
Everybody looked at him so confused.
"Sorry I was... watching Netflix." Connor said while closing his laptop.
"Guys! We have to think of something that would WORK!" I shouted.
*bzzz bzzz* my phone I got a text.
It was from Anna
From Anna~
"Hey I'm at Kian's he's really hurting. I'm going to try to get him out of his house in about a half hour. Meet me at the beach."

I reply
"I will be there! please tell Kian Sammy's here!!"

half hour later•
I stand here waiting for Kian & Anna. I miss Kian. These couple if weeks have been lonely.

*KIAN POV*
"Kiannnn please just come and hangout at the beach. You need fresh air. Your friends need you! You need to face life!" Anna shouts.
"Noooo" I shout trying to keep myself siting on the bed while Anna tries to pull me off. She finally gives up. she sits next to me and looks straight into my eyes. I make eye contact with her. She leans in and starts tickling me. I laugh hilariously and fall off the bed with her on top of me still tickling me. "stoppppp tickling mee!" I say hilariously laughing.
"Noooooo not until you come to the beach!!" she shouts.
I gain my strength to pin her back. Now I'm on top tickling her. She is laughing so loud and could hardly breath. She says out of breath "Ok! Ok! I won't drag you to the beach! Fine fine! Just stop tickling mee!" I stop tickling her and let her stand up. She sits on my bed and is to next to her.
She says "I know your broken, but Kian we need you. I need you. I need you to come and hang out and be happy. I can't apologize for my sisters actions. I can't force her to apologize. I can't control people, but I hope you come to the beach in a couples mins. I'm going to go home and change. I hope to see you there. If not, it was your choice and I respect that." she gives me a quick little friendly kiss on my cheek ,and leaves to her house out the front door of my house. I want to go, but... Idk.

*ANNA POV*
I just walked out of Kian's house. I don't know if he will ever come out. I invited him to the beach. I hope he's thinking about the offer. I told Sam that he may or may not be coming. I'm so worried... I walked home put on some quick beach clothes and walk to the beach. Slowly... looking at my Twitter feed. I hear someone's voice coming up to me. I quickly turn around and smile. It was Kian. Jogging up to me in his swim shorts and a tank. He catches up and hugs me.
"Thank you! Anna!" he says.
"That's what best friends are for." I smile.

Thankssss for reading :) next chapter sooooooon