Chapter 23

Okay... so I'm on my laptop at 10:42 PM thinking about what is gonna happen in this update. Also I noticed I messed up on my numbering. BUT who the hell cares! Let's get on with the show!

Btw... um this might get a little odd. Not inappropriately just unbelievably, or mythical.

/Kian POV\

"You won't get away with this Andrea!"

"AND LOUIS!"

"SHUT UP LOUIS THIS IS MY TURF YOU'RE JUST A MINION!" Andrea shouts.

"WHAT? but Andrea... I love you."

"Oh save it you loser! Kian is who I really want! and Anna... She is my sister, but she is EVIL!" She says hurting Louis making him drop to the floor.

*Louis exits the room crying like a baby*

"Andrea, I know you hate her, but no need to call her evil."

"Kian, don't you see! Anna has been playing you all along! Ever since, we met her on the beach she adored you. I may have kissed Louis and ditched you, but I was under the influence on Anna's spell!"

"That's impossible! Magic isn't REAL!"

"Oh yes it is. Kian it's quite real! and I will show you!"

*Mystical blue sparkles gather into a sphere showing the past of Anna casting her spell.*

"See! She cast this spell to make me kiss Louis and break up with you. So, she would have you all to herself!"

"NO! That's not true!"

"Oh... Kian you haven't even seen what has happened to many boys she's taken..."

"Taken? what do you mean?"

"Don't you get it? Taken! She has taken over teenage boys' lives! She controls them."

"How could that happen? How could she do this to me? How should I believe you?"

"How should you believe me? Why don't I show you the truth from the one who has done these deeds."

*Anna is tied up with Sam and is being dragged to where they are sitting (Kian's Bedroom)*

"Kian!" Anna shouted.

I whisper "Anna..."

"KIAN DONT LISTEN TO HER! SHES LYING!"

"HOW COULD I? ANDREA HAS LOVED ME FOR ALMOST A YEAR! HOW CAN I TRUST YOU MORE?"

"Kian! She's using you! I'm not the one who controls teenage boys! SHE IS!"

"THEN WHY DID YOU PUT THAT SPELL ON HER TO MAKE HER BRAKE UP WITH ME? HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME?" [sorry about all the caps...]

"Kian... I had to protect you."

"I'm not sure about that. You just wanted me to love you."

"Kian. She's lying. She tied you up for god's sake!"

"Anna, I can't deal with this!"

"SHUT IT ANNA! SAY GOODBYE TO KIAN!"

*Andrea pulls out a knife. Walks to Anna and points at her heart.*

"Any last words?"

Before she could say anything...

*Andrea stabs her through the heart. Instantly killing her*

"Anna...?" Kian opens his eyes.

"Kian. You're Mine."

*They both disappear into thin air leaving a bit of blue dust.*

[narrator:

Louis walks back into Kian's bedroom.

"She really didn't love me."

*cops arrive*

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP!"

"NOBODY MOVE! YOU'RE OF TO JAIL BUSTER!"

*Anna is put onto a gurney and rolled into an ambulance*

Louis is arrested for treason. And Andrea and Kian... no where to be found.]

Okay... I have no idea what I just did here... but I think I ended the book. I just got new inspiration! Do you like my plot twist there? Anna may be dead but Kian & Andrea are somewhere! Okay so here's my deal. I will continue this book in a sequel if we can get at least 7k views and 200 votes! and a few more comments! I love this story ending so, I will think about the sequel even if it's months until we get to this goal! I know this may be hard, but I believe! If you believe I will make a sequel and make it even better! and before I can make a sequel I have to edit and perfect this book. So, it might be a while until a sequel, but if you're patient it will come faster than you think now. I love you all! and remember to share if you want a sequel and vote and comment! THANK YOU AND BELIEVE!

CAROLINEYANGLAWLEY! OUT!

PEACE<3 LOVE✌️