T.39 x reader x 39 pt 2

((Welcome Braelo2023  too part 2 of your request))

Y/n was blushing it was her second night at the Advert Studio. This night she wasn't paralyzed "THANK THE LORDS OH PRAISE THE LORD HALLELUJAH" (Braelo2023 get the ref?) Plushie giggled "hello ( Y/N)!!" The small plush greeted "oh hey Plushie" The plush hopped onto (Y/N)'s chair "so are you and 39 a thing?" (Y/N) was blushing madly "I wouldn't sa-"

"Hey mate, uh anyways to get yesterday aside...how are you? I know I should kill you but I can't really I can't...literally. For one I can't loose a friend well Crush- and Two I'm lonely even tho Plushie's here"

39 spoke, (y/n) loved his voice the way he talked and surprised it was 3 A.m. "Oh damn, I got here late!" Plushie giggled "no time just goes fast on the two nights how long are you supposed to be here?" (Y/n) smiled "well I took shift for someone sick so only tonight then Trinity (my oc for Fnw39-) will be back" plushie wrote something on a scrap piece of paper "he's my Hangouts name-" 6 a.m. Holy...

3rd night

"There gonna be surprised!" Plushie noticed (y/n) "Trinity's sick still?" (Y/n) nodded smiling as she walked to the office. She checked the camera the camera that was blocked off wasn't she checked it "OH MY GOD!" (Y/n) whispered yelled blushing. She went to the room creeping a peek

"Fuck....Yeah, I missed yo-"
(Y/n) tripped trying to back away and caused noise.
"AAAA!! WHAT THE FUCK!?" (Y/n) blushed
He has a dick...how!?

"Im so sorry!" (Y:n) said backing away blushing "shit! No I'm sorry!" 39 responded.

*later brought to you by my lazy ass-*

"S-so you actually like me?" 38 asked (y/n) nodded "a-and you w-want to f-fuck me?" (Y/n) asked 39 he shook his head "no, I want to be with you... and yeah..."  (y/n) smiled "we could..."

*again later CUZ MyLazYAsS*

T. 39 joined the two with there affair...

T.39 was slamming his dick into (y/n)'s Ass when 39 was slamming into her pussy (is that what it is?) hitting her G-spot. Y/n { fuck these ( } was close to climaxing she was a moaning mess "AAHHH!!~~ 3-39! There!!~~" 39 bit her neck claiming her so she wasn't T.39's "ah shit! I-in or Out?" He stuttered "IN ME!!~~ PLEASE!~~"  39 Climaxed into her T.39 pulled out "w-well in done.." he left.

39, 20 minutes later pulled out of her "That was...A-Awesome!" He panted y/n snuggled next to him on the stage putting sweat pants she packed on and her uniform top. The rest of the night they snuggled together

(( HOPE YOU ENJOYED fren!
I had fun with this never did this kind of shot.
TBH I loved writing dis, thanks for your request!! If you have anymore I'm happy to do em!)