Water fountain

{Suicidal!39 x cheater! Male! Reader}
((Please skip if you have problems or don't liek any of this! I care about you, if you have any suicidal probs. Hit me up!))
Warning; angst, mention of rape, suicidal.
-------
39 pov

About a year ago I met the most handsomely perfect guy,,  by a water fountain in the center of a park. It was lovely we became friends, lovers and all. He was my fiancé until I found him in our sheets with another.
-

He told me that he loved me by that water fountain....
He told me,, that he loved me. Not him.

It was so innocent!
But now he has another man, it's getting a blurry at a quarter passed 10.

That man was in a hurry to touch his baby soft skin. He most likely feels dirty to dance with Him.

Forgetting everything we had, now another is pulling him in! Kissing his lips, whispering. He knows he shouldn't listen!

We'd be happy at our water fountain.
If he was alone at his home in the night he was just so alone, he was to young. I was to young.

I'd could've built a fountain for us, he told me he was in love

To young. I was to young.
-

To be tricked by a feeling of love, I was so high off of it!! I-I don't wanna feel this, I wanna be happy but he just left me. That man! M-my own friend? Took my fiancé?

Life is a Bitch. I need healing... extreme healing—!

Now, it's time to fly 39, time to say sayonara to pain. One more sting and it's over.

I took a step forward and was about to fall off the roof when a hand grabbed mine. I looked and saw (Y/N) he was crying "39 don't do this!" I smiled "why not? You gave me so much hope for my future but you let my best friend fuck you eh?"  His voice hitched.

"Please, let me explain!"

Did he feel pity for me? I bet he did, I'm so easy to manipulate and take advantage of...

"39...he didn't ask me!"

My eyes widened "e-excuse me?" I asked concerned and he pulled me back onto the roof (Y/N)'a eyes where so puffy from crying. "He didn't ask for my consent...he j-just came in and-!"
He hugged me and I hugged back, he did love me? I was scared for him so...we went to the police and got my 'friend' help. He will never again. Hurt any of my love ones like this...

"Thank you." Was what (Y/N) said that night, in the covers cuddling. It was nice to know it wasn't an act of pleasure but and act of force.

But I won't let (Y/N) get hurt again.
Even if it means my life!