Beauty

((Sam x Male! Reader,, YoUr teenagers in this--))

You'd recently took a trip to France, it was a trip for school and luckily your class was chosen, since only one class a year was picked to go. But this year the school raised enough money to take 2 classes, so you weren't as happy as before.

Since your Ex-Girlfriend was in that class, you wanted to stay but, you really wanted to go so, you did. The good part was you had your own rooms when in France, you were excited to hang with friends and such. And you wanted to move on, Paris France is the city of love after all.

You walked around the street and split up with friends to find a restaurant to dine at, playing in the street without a car in sight you bumped into someone "Ah! I'm so sorry!" You said quickly turning around, he was a male, brown fluffy hair and wearing a red shirt. "Ha, it's quite alright! I wasn't look either" he didn't have a French accent, he must've been from america or moved here from another place.

"Oh. Hey (Y/N)," speechless, you questioned him "how do you know my name?!" Fear-anger was In the tone, he was alerted "ah! I know you from Pauline—" a little calmer you sighed
Her... you helped the male up and smiled "really...? I hope it wasn't negative" He laughed "nah,, all positive! Although your not together" he ended his sentence with a grin, he frowned realizing something "ah! Right, I'm Sam, Sam Clydeson!"
You smiled and held out your hand "nice to meet cha Sam" he shook your hand and blushed a bit, you could see he was the innocent type, or that's what it looked like. The two of you talked and you insisted he hung out with you and your friends.

The last couple days were gloomy but you sat in your hotel room, with Sam and talked all day. He made some jokes about the weather that weren't cringey, he was pretty funny and he made you feel better, you and Sam actually even agreed to hang out after the trip.
"(Y/N)? I have a question" Sam fiddled with his fingers, looking a bit nervous "hm? What is it Sammy?" You tilted your head curiously facing the other male, he sighed and looked serious, at least attempting "Do you support The LGBTQ+ community-?" He said softly, obviously giving off he was troubled, you chuckle "yeah of course, they just want love like everyone else" he gave a small nervous giggle, you found it cute. Sam looked directly at you, You started to notice how pretty his ocean blue eyes were, they shined in the light, like crystals, or diamonds. Giving a small smirk he let out a small noise and looked away, this caused you to fall back into reality of a gloomy day in Paris "I know I might be rushing things-!" The brunette Shouted, rushing the words pouring from his mouth, he grabbed your shirt and pulled you in.

Your lips touched his.

His lips were smooth, and it seemed to happen so fast you couldn't really enjoy it more but you didn't complain, the other seemed surprised himself "(y/n) I'm so sorry!" His voice hitched and tears poured from his eyes, he felt regret "god I'm stupid.." he hurt himself with insults, mumbling,
You patted his head and hugged him tightly "you did kinda rush that, but I can't complain" you chuckled "your cute and Relatable. I couldn't ask for a better combo, plus a good kisser" you winked pulling away from the hug, Sam's hands rushed to his red, warm face and he was squealing like a little girl at a boy band concert.

Let's just say, France is a country of beauty and passion,,